Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (ooRP) //Greets Pilots !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, i am an old fl veteran from Germany, but i did not played since 9 years or so (i played a time on Void, it was fun and vhf fight). So it was just a memory to say 'hey lets try fl again Wink' Then i found this mod and its really AMAZING what you (people which created this mod and server Wink) creating here !!!!! I am not a pc - crack and this way of RP with ID, Tech chart and so on its really new for me. So feel free to give me a tip or tell me if i do something wrong (and forgive meWink . It's really a lot for me to learn about this new Sirius and this way of RP gaming. At moment i have 5 chars Vincent_van_Vega ; Jakob_Fugger ; Goedeke_Michels ; Peter_Blood ; Manfred_vRichthofen

So i am really a newbie, my english isn't the best but i hope that one day i'm fresh Wink

I am a fan of vhf fighting (and of course i am ship fanatic Wink and some of the new/rebalanced ships are very nice. But i tested this new bomber- class and it doesn't works for me, so i think i need a teacher or something to learn how to use (of course i red here the forum tips).

I have to say a big THANK YOU to Dr.Zaff who really helping me in the beginning .........

so see you and thanks
Vincent_van_Vega
Welcome to the server mate.
Welcome Vincent! I hope you enjoy your time here with us!

see you in space!
Welcome, welcome.

Don't forget to read the RULES HERE!

Word of iRP advice. Instead of doing name_lastname, use Name.Lastname. It looks better and more understanding.
i just pressed space button at the account hud ...... Is it possible to change the names ? My next chars i will use . or .. Wink
Thanks for the welcome
/renameme <desired name>
WelcomeBig Grin

(02-14-2017, 02:57 PM)thisDerius Wrote: [ -> ]/renameme <desired name>

Don't forget to have 2 mil on boardBig Grin
Hello triple V
Happy V day and welcome!
Hey there,

Welcome to Discover, enjoy your stay.
By the way, I know there are quite a few new players who have issues understanding literally everything at the beginning. If you insist, I can help you a bit. Just add me on Skype for this: torusatoplayer. However, I won't be at home for one week, just to let you know if you consider contacting me.

Anyways, see you in space and have fun! Smile

EDIT: Explaining would be especially easy since I do speak German as well.
Hello at all, thanks for the welcome and for the tips !

I tried to create a new Skype Account, but it dosn't works because of an temporary problem ..... I hope i get it next days ....

See you
Pages: 1 2