Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: more credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All right. Let's make this simple for people. If you have a good trading route, post the name of the starting base, the system it's in, and what you want to buy from it. Then, post the next base and system it's in and what you buy there after selling the first item, and so on and so fourth, posting the base, system, and what you buy each time.

I'll start with a coupple, one of which most of you should know...

Buy Diamonds on Bautzen Station in Dresden (It's the only other station besides the outpost and Leipzig).
Go to New Tokyo in the New Tokyo system. Sell diamonds and buy Niobium.
Go back to Dresden and sell the Niobium on Leibzig.
Fly to Bautzen and repeat.
This gets you about 14 mill with the Large Train. Give or take a few.

Trade route #2
Buy Boron on Manhatten, New York.
Sell it on Sheffield Station in Magellen. Buy light arms.
Sell the light arms on New London in the New London system. Buy Luxury Food.
Sell luxury Food on Manhatten.
Repeat.
This gets you about 140,000 credits with the Britonian Freighter. I never did it with the Large Train.

Any of you got a good route like these?
Buy VIPs from Buffalo Base in New York take to Freeport 2 in Bering via Texas and i forget what you take back but it should be easy to find out.
I have a really easy trade route for you all, all you have to do is buy engine components from planet new berlin and take them to yanagi depot in sigma-13. Using the jumphole to sigma-13 near planet new berlin makes this route one jump. Once at yanagi depot buy artifacts and take them to planet new berlin. With a large train you will be earning 5million each time. :D
James_McM,Sep 27 2005, 02:51 AM Wrote:I have a really easy trade route for you all, all you have to do is buy engine components from planet new berlin and take them to yanagi depot in sigma-13. Using the jumphole to sigma-13 near planet new berlin makes this route one jump. Once at yanagi depot buy artifacts and take them to planet new berlin. With a large train you will be earning 5million each time.  :D
[snapback]2385[/snapback]

Muuahahahahaha :crazy: sounds very delicious :nyam: .

In the meantime I tried raiding the wrecks, on my Rheinland Freighter but it did not get along with my expectations :wacko:
Well ladys if u want the Biggest pay off heres one i do,

Kruilen in sigma 17 Buy Aliens Take to Cambridge Research station thru Omicron theta, to omega 41, to omega 5, take the Cambridge Jumphole in omega 5 to Cambridge station, drop off the aliens take VIPS back to Kruilen in Sigma 17 just backtrack back thru omegas and omicron theta, about 7 min round trip one u get the path down and it nets you about 19 million in a large train.... ;)
I'd say: Stole Light Arms from Ageira Transports in the Detroit-Manhatten Trade Lane and sell it at Nome Base, on Kepler. :lol: U can also spent some time near Oray Base killin Bounty Hunters and sellin the pilots at the base. :lol: Sorry... *XENO* :crazy:

*clears troat* Let's get back to the Trade Routes. My favorite trade route is a big one, but I like it for it's reallism. I take Boron from Planet Pittysburg in New York to the LD-14 in Leeds. From there, I go to the Cardiff Mining Station in Cambridge to buy Beryllium that I take to The Ring, in New Berlin. From there, I go to Liepzig, where I buy Cobalt to ship to the Honshu planet, on Honshu. So, In the same planet, I buy Engine Components to sell at Denver, Callifornia. U can take some Pharmacelticals in the lil trip back to Pittysburg. U can make, let's say, 25-30 mill I guess, in less than 20 min, if u use jump holes. :P
Pages: 1 2