Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: more credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:cool: Hi, I was wondering if some pros would like to share the info on where are the best paying missions and possible know-how ways of making more credits.

I heard about the 150000 and 250000 on planet Crete (not verified info), is that true? How do you get there?

Your input is welcome! :rtfm: :D
Crete is in the lower right corner of the navmap. You should find jumpholes there yourself, directions will spoil many things... but if you really need it, you may use the system map. There are several available from TLR.

Note that you have to be friendly with pirates, corsairs in particular. And - to get (and successfully complete) these missions, you'll need a good ship that costs 500.000+ credits. So don't hurry.

You can get 250.000-worth missions not only from Corsairs but from Outcasts too... and not only from Crete but from other Corsair and Outcast bases. They are all located in edge worlds, quite far off from House systems. Explore more - and you'll find them.

I moved this thread from General Gaming... be attentive where you post tacom6.
Hey dont you get jobs according to your level? if your in a battleships and level 69 it gives missions between level 67-72. so it doesnt matter wherem you are.
Dab,Sep 21 2005, 06:57 PM Wrote:Hey dont you get jobs according to your level? if your in a battleships and level 69 it gives missions between level 67-72. so it doesnt matter wherem you are.
[snapback]2145[/snapback]

IMHO Dab, I think it allows you better jobs if you qualify with your good level, but if those jobs aren't available you won't get them. For example when I go to liberty the jobs are still around 2000 credits. :mellow:

:)
Igiss,Sep 21 2005, 05:05 PM Wrote:I moved this thread from General Gaming... be attentive where you post tacom6.
[snapback]2141[/snapback]

Thank you very much for the instruction, it's helpful, and in fact I indeed used a system map to find out how to get to the mentioned system, not without cruising to find the jumpgates :crazy: .

Igiss, I greatly appreciate your effort and your concern for me, you don't expect me to be a professional user of this forum in the very beginning or do you? :nyam: Thanks for the correction though.
Well if you decide to make second account for trading i can tell you the 2 best trade routes, as the cardimine from yanagi to new berlin has been changed as it was too easy for everyone to make money.

The 2 best are from buffalo base (Rogues) in New York with VIPs to Freeport 2 in Bering, and yanagi with artifacts to New Berlin then back with engine components.

The NY to Bering trade route is the best.
THe Most payoff ive found is the Sigma-17, to Cabridge Via the Omega's, its about a five to ten mins each way...and and you get about 18million....give or take :yahoo:
Yuo can get 23mil in the time it takes to do that. With my trade route its only 3 systems different and takes 2 minutes each time.
Dab,Sep 23 2005, 06:29 AM Wrote:Yuo can get 23mil in the time it takes to do that. With my trade route its only 3 systems different and takes 2 minutes each time.
[snapback]2212[/snapback]

:crazy: Muahahahahaha, sounds like in my next game I will become a millioneer! :lol: but I guess it takes a high capacity ship to make this money. What I have now is only an Anubis, I am going to get a Liberty Destroyer next. :yahoo:
And yes you will become a millionaire as is almost everyone else.y the way the liberty detroyer is a cruiser and its on california minor.
Pages: 1 2