Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Golden Chrysanthemums Recruitment Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: K3UnudF.png]

The Golden Chrysanthemum Network for Recruitment

By reaching this place here you have found the hidden NeuralNet page the Golden Chrysanthemums use to gather information about new possible recruits. If you came here to join us, congratulations! Once you filled out the form below with every detail you think being necessary, you are one step closer to becoming one of our sisters.

Quote:
INRP:

Name:>Your answer here<
Your personal experience with Cardamine:>Your answer here<
Previous knowledge & Experiences with the Golden Chrysanthemums:>Your answer here<
A brief biography:>Your answer here<

Why do you seek to join the us?:>Your answer here<

OORP:

Any previous sanctions? (If possible list them):>Your answer here<

How would you rate your experience with Kusari related RP? (1-10; No actual impact)>Your answer here<

Discord:>Your answer here<

Code:
[hr]
[color=#f2e3a8]INRP:[/color]
[hr]
[color=#e0e2f9]Name:[/color]>Your answer here<
[color=#e0e2f9]Age:[/color]>Your answer here<
[color=#e0e2f9]Your personal experience with Cardamine:[/color]>Your answer here<
[color=#e0e2f9]Previous knowledge & Experiences with the Golden Chrysanthemums:[/color]>Your answer here<
[color=#e0e2f9]A brief biography:[/color]>Your answer here<
[hr]
[color=#e0e2f9]Why do you seek to join the us?:[/color]>Your answer here<
[hr]
[color=#f2e3a8]OORP:[/color]
[hr]
[color=#e0e2f9]Any previous sanctions? (If possible list them):[/color]>Your answer here<
[hr]
[color=#e0e2f9]How would you rate your experience with Kusari related RP? (1-10; No actual impact)[/color]>Your answer here<
[hr]
[color=#e0e2f9]Discord:[/color]>Your answer here<
[hr]

INRP:

Name:Ayane Hayashi
Your personal experience with Cardamine:Picked it up in college, I've been enjoying it's positive effects ever since.
Previous knowledge & Experiences with the Golden Chrysanthemums:I studied history extensively in college, and flew to Hokkaido to train on Blossom fighters when I was still in school.
A brief biography:

Ayane Hayashi was born on Planet Denver to a first-generation Kusari immigrant father (Ishida Hayashi) and a Libertonian mother (Kate Morris). Ishida lost his job with Samura in 797 and - disenchanted with the male strongman corporate culture at both Kusari corporations - found a job with Ageira Technologies on Planet Denver. Ishida met Kate on Denver, and Ayane was born one June 1st, 800 AS.

Ayane was priveleged to have been provided with an excellent education. From an early age, Ayane had her sights set on becoming a Libertonian Intelligence Officer. By the time she began attending University on Planet Denver in 818 AS, she was already extensively well-read on Sirius History and had her civilian small-craft pilots license. She studied both history and mechanical engineering in preparation to become an officer in the Liberty Navy.

Ayane had always been interested in the feminist ideology of Matsuda. She loved the idea of a meritocracy, and secretly felt that if a Republic was always going to be dominated by groups of strongmen, it might be better to give up some power to a benevolent authoritarian government to ensure everybody could reach their full potential. Ayane was smart enough to keep such feelings to herself.

Students from Kusari were a common sight at the University on Denver, and the ever-curious Ayane became friends with a group of them shortly after her arrival. Upon finding out that the group was involved with the Golden Chrysanthemums, Ayane became exceptionally curious. She found out that many young women in Kusari idealized Libertonian society, believing it was closer to the meritocracy proscribed by Matsuda. While Ayane knew her father, with his personality, had done much better in Liberty than he would have done in Kusari her own experiences had taught her that Liberty was far from the vision on the propaganda posters, and definitely no more a meritocracy than Kusari.

As Ayane grew closer to the Sisterhood girls over the course of her university experience, she began to take part in some of their rituals: including using cardamine regularly. Ayane began to question her allegiance to Libertonian society, and became intrigued by the idea of using her knowledge and skills to help create the perfect society she had wanted to believe she already lived in growing up. During her 3rd year in school (821 AS), Ayane began making clandestine trips to Kusari to meet up with Sisterhood contacts. She began training on Chrysanthemum fighter craft while finishing up her degree, and upon graduating in 822 AS, she traveled to Ainu to fly in a Blossom squadron.

After gaining two years of combat experience in both Blossom and Orchid strikecraft from 822-824, Ayane applied to an intelligence squadron based on Ainu Depot. Currently, she is flying missions in Sirius, gaining information on the combat capabilities of current and potential adversaries for Sisterhood operations in the Tau border worlds and Northern Bretonia.

Why do you seek to join the us?:I've acquired many useful skills, including combat flight experience, mechanical engineering for space combat vessels, and intelligence analysis skills. I'm excited to be able to use my skills to further the cause of creating a society just like Matsuda envisioned.

OORP:

Any previous sanctions? (If possible list them):Nope

How would you rate your experience with Kusari related RP? (1-10):5 - I'm learning, and I've read the lore.

How would you rate your general RP skills, your PvP skills? (1-10):>RP: 4 - Learning, PvP: 6 - Need to dust off my skills

Skype(Can be send via pms):Discord

[Image: RzzVIDj.png]

Hayashi, Ayane,

The Golden Chrysanthemums are aware of you through Amaia, Aimi already. We are happy to see that a fellow sister of ours chooses to join the primary body of the Sisterhood. May Amaterasu shine on your ways, dearest sister, and may Empress Red lead us to new glory and you to a place in our middle.

- R. A.

INRP:

Name: Ami Natsuya
Your personal experience with Cardamine: Nope.
Previous knowledge & Experiences with the Golden Chrysanthemums: I dealt with a lot of golden girls on Kyoto.. They seemed really cool, so I've been flying with them for a while now.. I like them.. Wee...
A brief biography: Not much is known about Ami Natsuya, except for the rather obvious facts of her affiliations, preference in fighter loadout and the fact that she's apparently crazy beyond most renditions of belief. All else is subject to speculation, and even she doesn't know much about herself at times.

What she can recollect is that she was born on Kyushu, her mother a rice farmer and her father an accountant. At some point, she and her sister were kidnapped from their family, held captive among other prisoners and suspected criminals under the containment of the Blood Dragons. While her sister took initiative and eventually escaped, Ami wasn't so fortunate. She was subject to intense psychological abuse, physical stresses and emotional whiplash that would usually break normal people, though Ami did seem to take some of the torment to heart.

Over time, she eventually accepted her new home, willingly giving in to the Dragons' beliefs and calling them her own. However, part of her continued to long for a return to her old life she no longer knew, the mental stress splitting her mind in two. By the end of her time with the Dragons, Ami was a mental shadow of her former self, and all she knew was the name of her 'best friend', a mental image of her sister who she refers to as 'Kita', who she found herself loyal to and that everyone else was either prime for her reaping or a mortal enemy.

Effectively this has made Ami go insane over the years of prolonged captivity and subversion. The fact that she continues to live on with it might show some form of persistence to overcome it, but given how she embraces it, it's doubtful.

Why do you seek to join the us?: So that I can help my sisters, and maybe find a little fun too..

OORP:

Any previous sanctions? (If possible list them):Yeah, but they're old as dirt. Still.. one for allying with Navy on an OC, the other for shooting GRN with a pirate ID.

How would you rate your experience with Kusari related RP? (1-10):about.. 7

How would you rate your general RP skills, your PvP skills? (1-10): RP: 9 | PvP: 6-7

Skype(Can be send via pms):specsgaming

INRP:

Name: Satsumi Miyasaki
Your personal experience with Cardamine: Little, used small doses, but no addiction
Previous knowledge & Experiences with the Golden Chrysanthemums: Mostly haven't seen any other sisters out, but was out with Similar for a brief time
A brief biography: Born to Planet New Tokyo to the Miyasaki family, Satsumi was not even a year old when their parents took the family to Liberty. After an incident, she had moved to Omicron Delta for some 5 years, before returning to Liberty. While her brother and sister are Navy officers, she stayed as a freelancer, doing some roaming, but after some visit home to New Tokyo, she knew she had to return. After her return, seeing such conditions in Kusari, it was hard to see how it was in comparison to Liberty. While the conditions in Liberty are not the best, it is certainly proof that the goals of the Golden Chrysanthemums are feasible, and in Satsumi's mind, only a matter of time. Seeing as the goals as ideal, for the good of Kusari as a whole, she embraced the call of the Chrysanthemums. Having recently arrived at Ainu, she's participated in attacks on Samura convoys and dueled with Kusari State Police numerous times. Now, she's eager to prove her place, and stand alongside her sisters.

Why do you seek to join the us?: To enact the change Kusari desperately needs to be prosperous, equal, and bring her few contacts to use for the Golden Chrysanthemums to aid their cause.

OORP:

Any previous sanctions? (If possible list them): None

How would you rate your experience with Kusari related RP? (1-10): 5

How would you rate your general RP skills, your PvP skills? (1-10):>RP: 9 PvP: 6

Skype(Can be send via pms): darktails0 (Dark Tails)

Natsuya, Ami,

The advisors and myself came to the conclusion that unfortunately you are not considered as suited for a position within the closer circle of the Sisterhood due to following reasons:

- Mental unstability including the personality split may lead to grave mistakes such as: Treachery, hesitiation in combat situations, easily end up brainwashed by the enemy
- The apparent unwillingness to take Cardamine in any form or amounts but still having sneaked to fly under our colors brings up a lack of trust from the advisors side. Especially the lack of informing us prior your change from Blood Dragon to our colors about this matter.

We still wish to offer you support as we do not wish a sister to break from the past she suffered. If the Blood Dragons truly caused this, we will engage a discussion with them about it but we would need some sort of proof before this. We still wish you the best of luck for the future, Natsuya. May Amaterasu watch over you and assist you as another helping hand to get over the horrible things that were done to your person.

- A. Amaia

Miyasaki, Satsumi,

It's a pleasure to see you chose to find your way to us. A recent addition to our ranks who already proved as energetic and reliable wishing to improve and develop herself at our side. You will soon realize that you really found a good home here with us and I am happy to tell you that the advisors and even the Empress herself decided to accept you within the inner circle. We will help you know and learn to love what it means to be a Golden Chrysanthemums, to be a proud woman who realized what Kusari truly needs.

Miyasaki, Satsumi, may Amaterasu never leave you alone and show you, like any of us, your sisters, a way through the chaotic Kusari we have nowadays.

- A. Amaia

INRP:

Name: Karasu Reina
Your personal experience with Cardamine: Addicted to Cardamine for one year
Previous knowledge & Experiences with the Golden Chrysanthemums: Underground GC supporter
A brief biography:Karasu Reina was born on Planet New Tokyo 17 years ago. Karasu quit her elite school a year ago, because of the violent conflict with her parents. Eventually she had to espace from her home and search for a people who will understand her. Nobody knows for sure if she is to blame for her father's death. It is only known that her escape coincided with the death of her father. The police are working on the investigation and so far, Karasu is the main suspect. In general, Karasu is in no way different from the Kusari rich youth and her porthret is common.

Why do you seek to join the us?: I love GC

OORP:

Any previous sanctions? (If possible list them):

How would you rate your experience with Kusari related RP? (1-10): 7

How would you rate your general RP skills, your PvP skills? (1-10): 7

Skype(Can be send via pms): Known.

Reina, Karasu,

The Golden Chrysanthemums advisors received more details on you through our sister Minami Mi and after discussing those details decided to give you a chance and a new perspective. We are also happy to announce that due to your prior contact to Minami-san she was decided to be your guide in the future.
Make her and us proud, Reina-san, we welcome you as a new.. family member.

- A. Amaia

INRP:

Name:Sayuri Oda
Your personal experience with Cardamine:None so far.
Previous knowledge & Experiences with the Golden Chrysanthemums:One encouter in Sigma 19 where GC 'blossoms' saved my life.
A brief biography:I was born in 798.A.S on Planet Honshu to a poor family, a family that fished all their life in the oceans of Honshu, living a bland day to day life while the rest of my family did their work, i always had this feeling Goverment doesnt care about the poor fisherman from Honshu. Crime? it first came into my life when i was 17 years old, when i took the Transport of my father .. i just wanted to leave this life behind me and start something new.. it was a really short trip, Corsairs chased my through Sigma 19 they got me near Luxusliner Hawaii those idiots wanted to rub me but why? I dont even had money. A few moments later it felt like hours, unknown ships appearded from nowhere.. the Corsairs tryed to defend themselfe but they couldnt, they were outnumbered so they fled in the Hiryu Cloud .. after a moment i got a incomming transmission, those unknown ships where Golden Chrysanthemums 'blossoms' .. they told me this is Corsair territory and next time im on my self. The next 8 years i trained myself to become a better Pilot to became a Golden Chrysanthemums i had to return a favor, you saved my life.

Why do you seek to join the us?:Fighting for right of poor people, raise my skills in combat, to seek a new Kusari where is no diffrence between genders or society.

OORP:

Any previous sanctions? (If possible list them): None

How would you rate your experience with Kusari related RP? (1-10):6

How would you rate your general RP skills, your PvP skills? (1-10):RP: 7, PvP: 9
Skype(Can be send via pms):You have it.

INRP:

Name: Hayashi Mitsuko.
Your personal experience with Cardamine: I have partaken in some casual use.
Previous knowledge & Experiences with the Golden Chrysanthemums: I've studied Yuyu Matsuda since I was in school, and she has a place close to my heart. She was the reason I decided to study art and poetry, and Golden Chrysanthemum in Bloom changed my life. I have studied the history of the Golden Chrysanthemums, and I have followed their progress and goals in Kusari since I was a teenager.
A brief biography: I was born to a traditional family in Kyushu, who wanted me to study business to join one of the keiretsu when I grew older. In school I found myself more drawn to the arts, to the ire of my parents. I discovered Golden Chrysanthemum in Bloom when I was 14, and I got a copy to keep in my bag. I had to hide it from my parents. While I moved in the direction of business in my classes, I studied art and literature and poetry in my spare time.

I was hired at Samura when I left school, but I found that I was continually blocked from doing anything of importance, no matter how I demonstrated my skill. After five years with them, I quit and looked for other opportunities, but no one seemed to want to hire me. I turned to art and writing full time, and began to learn music.

Why do you seek to join us?: The state of politics is worse than ever, and despite the assertations that Kusari is better than it was, I still see corruption and sexism running rampant in our nation, and it wounds me. I want to join the cause that Yuyu Matsuda started, the one that shaped my life so tremendously, and help to make Kusari into a better place. I've never flown a ship before, but I would learn for the sake of the cause.

OORP:

Any previous sanctions? (If possible list them): Only once, here, and it was ultimately overturned in my case.

How would you rate your experience with Kusari related RP? (1-10): 5. I used to RP in the Black Dragon Society, which I enjoyed, but I haven't had much experience since. It's usually seemed pretty dead. But I am still very interested.

How would you rate your general RP skills, your PvP skills? (1-10): RP: 9, PvP: 5.

Discord: Goddess Iris#8062
Pages: 1 2