Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: National Council of Malta || Joint Strike Force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: QsPXSai.gif]
Direktor Enfield

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........National Council
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:´..........[REDACTED]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Joint Strike Force, Omicron Xi

To: National Council

Our attack group in Omicron Xi seemed to suffer quite drastically a few days ago, although we're mustering another strike team to hit one of their patrols which also includes some heavy support along the way. Our intelligence on their attack group path was spot on but there's no way to judge an individual pilots skill when you won't know who's flying, but the last counter-attack did send a message so expect some heavy resistance with possible light capital ship support and it seems to possibly include enemy foreign support wings. We're asking for you to spare some support vessels in an attempt to counter the Corsair attack group moving through Xi and towards Munich, maybe some fighters and a bomber or two. We're starting to amount some pressure onto the Corsairs. If we keep this up, this could mean we lift the strain on the borders of both our states from this parasite. Lets hope we can work like this together in the near future.

We shall meet in Xi and muster our forces at the Munich Jumphole, try to cover our approach towards the Corsair attack group at sector 4B.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: dkt07ygy.png]
[Image: ndDPAaD.png]

Message End

[Image: HHLpytK.png]
Name: Marietta Mercante
Recipient: Geoffrey Enfield

Direktor Enfield,

We believe congratulations are in order. It seems that Direktor Koch has yielded his position to you without notifying us. A pity, really, given our rather amicable relationship that the Council, as the successor of the Cross, will of course uphold, and the rather adversarial mindset of the venerable Bundestag. Do take it with the utmost sincerity when we assure you that it delights the Council chambers to hear word from Rheinland.

To the topic at hand: You can rest assured that the National Council takes your words to heart and you can reckon with a support wing at the specified time at the specified place. Currently, however, there is no capital ship support that can be freed, yet you may be certain that the pilots you will see come to your aid are some of the fleet's finest. Xi has for the longest time been a cesspool of constant disappointment at the hands of the ruinous Cretin Empire, and we intend to remand them to their place in a decisive manner with you at our side.

Maybe at some point, the Bundestag will appreciate our joint efforts enough to recognize the merit of a friendship with Malta and her people, but as it stands, we need to soothe ourselves knowing that there are at least some eager listeners that appreciate a helping hand for the betterment of their people. You have our thanks for that, Direktor.

Expect us in due time.

</disconnecting from neural net>
</transmission terminated>

Sender: Marietta Mercante
Recipient: Büro der Marineintelligenz, Geoffrey Enfield
Topic: Exchange

Good evening, our allies with the BDM.

With the rather successful raid on the Corsair foces in Omicron Xi, we have earned ourselves a small breather, one that we could very well use. I would like to inquire whether the BDM logistics department would be interested in handling a matter that we believe can only be done justice by Rheinland ingenuity. The Büro has been informed about the location of Catania in Omicron Beta. We would require a shipment of 10.000 Rheinland Armaments as well as 15.000 units of Industrial Hardware delivered to it using the hole we punched into the Corsair front lines. Afterwards, we might be able to arrange a more permanent arrangement in regards to weapons.

[Image: operator12ud9.png]
Spezialagent Eisner

Cipher Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Marietta Marcante
.......● SENDER:-..............Markus Eisner
.......● LOCATION:´..........Planet Nuremberg, Munich
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............Re: Exchange

Guten Tag Marietta Mercante, this is Operator Eisner speaking.

I've gotten a logistical update and the cargo is moving as we speak, I'll be relaying communications from Direktor Enfield on the matters of the cargo transportation. In regards to weapon supplies and maybe some equipment, the discussion is happening as we speak. High command has authorized supplying military aid to the National Council with small arms and munitions to the Catania installation in omicron Beta; Anything more significant will need to be discussed as the Republic of Rheinlands current standing on the National Council and House of Malta is currently still unsatisfactory for larger hardware shipments.

The Direktor sends his regards to the National Council and its people and wishes a peaceful future between both our organizations.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Spezialagent Markus Eisner
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Spezialoperationsabteilung

[Image: sgtk1z3k.png]

Message End

Direktor Enfield

Good day, I just got word from the logistics department about the complete offloading of the goods you required. If you need to check confirmation of their delivery, I'm sure your installation can take stock count, apologize about us not keeping such records but I think its in best interests that we don't except for a handshake that we may of done.

Now, I know that the dealings between the Bundestag didn't go as planned to obtain access into the Republic. But it wouldn't hurt to ensure that the military would at least not shoot you out of our territories. The Rheinland Military might get a relieved feeling that they won't have to engage you as targets against the state even when they're out of their own borders and even be happy to see you fighting along side them... Everything to get the PR support you need in the Bundestag.

Its just a thought, keep it in mind. Now was there anything else you'd like to discuss?

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield

Message End

Recipient: Büro der Marineintelligenz, Geoffrey Enfield
Topic: -

The Council is grateful for your assistance in fortifying the border between the Nación and the ruinous Cretin Empire. We can assure you that the resources invested will not go to waste, and that there will be no inconveniences heading your way that might put you in a spot where you might need to explain how certain objects made their way into our possession. As it stands, we are considering your proposal about contacting the Military forces. Past attempts at cooperation have always been met with abject failure, yet the Council is positive that, with sufficient élan and will, it might be possible to cease any and all hostilities to focus on the Cretin threat. The respective people for this work are being informed. Currently, the delivered goods are being sorted and catalogued on Catania. You have our gratitude for this.

Of course, we would not allow our partner to make the trip back empty, thus we would offer you either Cardamine or a new culture of Xeno-Organisms that was recently discovered in Omicron Beta as price to take back home. Either of these, I am sure, will give your scientists enough to work on for quite a while. However, if there is anything else the Büro might need of us, we are more than willing to hear what you might have in mind.

Direktor Enfield

I feel like the efforts within Xi seems to have opened up some grounds for us to effectively co-operate together. What I'm suggesting may be questionable for your end but hopefully this may help us establish communication and co-operation not just against the Corsair expansion but any foreseeable endeavors in the future.

One position that can heavily support our operations there is the use of a FOB (Forward Operations Base) within the omicron sector is possibly the installation of Catania station, we're hoping to set up a small wing to aid in the defense of the Xi sector and the Beta system in an effort to restrict the Corsairs influence within the Sigma systems. Although I don't think we can just think of a military usage for the installation either.

Since we're in the omicron sector, there's been a rise of interest in the environment that is normally surrounding that area, we've yet to have a proper area amongst a civilization that we're able to study to see how harsh the environment is. We're hoping to see how well your people have adapted to "Less favorable conditions" compared to the rest of Sirius; Which is quite astounding from my point of view. Again this depends on the station administrators and the Government of the National Council, maybe in return for this we could see in helping you within other scientific endeavors?

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield

Message End

Unknown Location, Omicron Alpha
7th of July, 824 A.S.

Recipient: Direktor Geoffrey Enfield
Topic: Catania

Buenos diás,

Greetings, Director.

The Council has deliberated your request thoroughly and is glad to be able to tell you that they have little concern of providing our allies in the Buro with the necessary space in order to further operate in Xi, given that the Buro has already been involved with Catania already. They would like to formalize our agreement in a formal way, however, so both parties are aware of and can follow their duties arising from our cooperation in the best possible way. If the Buro would be willing to pledge their word in form of a signature to a written contract, we would be glad to offer you all the amenities needed.

Marietta Mercante

Transmisión Terminada

Direktor Enfield

.......● SUBJECT:..............Joint Strike Force extension

With all honesty, a signed contract would be questionable from our end to begin with due to friction between us and those within the Republic's government who see you with "Less favorable values". But with rising circumstances, that I must discuss with you i am willing to look past this. I will be visiting Catania to sign the contract.

So what has been troubling me is that the fronts we might be fighting might not just be Xi anymore, What we've seen is that tensions are raising within the Sigma-sector with the GMG. We're possibly looking at an all out war with the GMG with the path they're taking, I'm sure you've read the imperial news reports of them siding with the Red Hessians and SCRA. Not exactly the best thing for us, especially with the pressure we're facing from our own territorial problems like the Unioners, Bundschuh and environmental issues like Munich. So in basics, we might need more of a military presence onboard Catania ready to deploy to those fronts than initially planned. I just hope its something that we can negotiate.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield

Message End

[Image: dFYLGGb.png]

Mr. Enfield, we have prepared for your arrival.

Within the next twenty hours, the station shall be ready to accomodate all your needs within the next twenty hours. Given that, I guess, we do not need fancy ceremonies or introductions, I shall submit to you now the proposed contract, which we would like to have signed of you upon your arrival. There will be electronic signatures, made with DNA signatures as to eliminate the possibility of misunderstandings. Afterwards, you will receive a copy of the contract to keep.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Pages: 1 2