Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Recruitment / Questions Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to make questions asked and recruitment related inquiries assembled in one spot for all to see.

Most of this happens in PM but. But it fills up fast and i end up purging it.

I think if we make a thread and get the questions from you guys we can have it all here for everyone to read. Kind of like a Living F.A.Q.

But right now. Please format accordingly.

Question, Comment, Recruitment

Message Body:

Thank you.
Server Char: Xueimel

I am very interested in joining the faction. I'm currently flying a Nammu Gunboat, but I'm saving up for a cruiser/battleship. I have read over the faction story and background, but it will probably take me a few reads to memorize it all. Where do I apply to join?
I have a Question/event idea. Take a read,

I've actually been noticing the relative dearth of Nomad activity and want to make an entirely player-driven weekday event featuring the following:
One "lost vessel beyond repair but has some good loot"-style highly temporary POB in an area easily accessible to Nomad players, preferably in less than a minute.
Oh look, Alpha, Gamma, and Rho have good sellpoints for Premium Scrap. That'll attract convoys... and Order players seeking pews on at least one of the above.
Nomads interested in removing the human aggressors who want a piece of that loot.
If that sounds pretty good to you, just look the other way at the ships supplying the place to survive a weekend or so, and to also not pop the base until the event is over; I'll need to run the Pscrap and other sundries up there myself.

I want to join this faction because it is very interesting and I want to have a battleship.
[delete]
Server Char: Black-stranger

We are 3 old friends that we like to join the nomad clan. About our ages are from 46-50 i am me and another 2 that would like to join the clan. Please i am waitng your respone so to tell to my friends to join also.
Thank you
Best Regards
I would like to join K'hara to have fun with you and the other K'hara members. Please drop me a message as soon as one of your high command members sees this. Im a great fighter and a good Roll player. I think that I would be a great member of this nice Nomad faction of yours. Kind regards and safe skies!
I would very much like to join the faction. I would say my RP skills are sufficient to adapt my ways of communication to those of the Nomads and their ways. My combat-capability is less adequate but there is always more to learn I would say. This might be an excellent opportunity to do just that and I might also be a good addition to the Nomad Fleet. Thanks!