Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RACE-WARS || S4-FINALS |TODAY @ 2000 - 2300 | Neutral+ | OPEN ALL | Finals @ 2300
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: IWXX46I.png]
[Image: 9957E5m.jpg?1][Image: qXYhwx3.gif]

*Music can be heard in the background*
(//Click above for music)

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/rIbay9i.jpg?1[/img]

Dearest me, what do we have here? The results for the finals have just been processed and my oh my....
It's quite exciting to say the least though the results are also so spread out. We've got quite a range of points here...

Sunny - 18
Lavinia - 9 (cannot make it)
Julia - 12
(David Proud's) - 6
Gunda Riehl - +3 (possible finalist)
(Arctic) - 3 (possible finalist)
Auros - 3 (possible finalist)
Gallerdo - 1
(Dragonmaster) (maniac Falcon) - 1
(Lars') - 1

As you can see, we have three contenders for 4th place to enter the finals that takes the top 4 racers.
We will be dealing with that a three-way mine duel before the races. Hope you dont mind showing your skill.
Anyway, the race event today will be quiet different than usual. There is a new track in Sirius and it is one of the most difficult.
Located at Blackport, Kepler system, this track will test all of you skill! Did you wonder why this season's tracks were more difficult?
That's the reason, dears! We want to find the most skilled and aware racers for the track's finals!

Oh but dont worry. You will have plenty of time to practice with a lot of other racers! Before the finals start we will have 3 hours to
have enjoyable races with where everyone can participate. At the finals though be ready to start racing! It's gonna get heated fast!
The finals race is 2 lap and standard rules. Not much tricks here but rather skill needed!
Show it off, and we will see you at the after-party at the Black Cherry! Don't miss it!

HIGHLANE 66 - 2 LAPS

[Image: JDDduOG.png?1][Image: SAbW8ij.gif]

Reward:

Points to finals:
1st: 9
2nd: 6
3rd: 3
4th: 1

AND ALL THE MONEY IN THE POT
(bring 10 mill each)
(Individual betting not included)

[Image: 4NQz7Hy.png?1]

PLUS A FULLY EQUIPPED AND CUSTOM
TOURNEZ

Please fill out to following form to register:

> Character Name: [INSERT HERE]
> Ship Identification Name: [INSERT HERE]
> Ship name and class: [INSERT HERE]
> Racer/Betting: (which one)
> Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): (rep-sheet with freelancer at least in neutral. aka nothing red to worry about)
> I got 10 million (for racers): (say if you can bring 10 mills with you or not)
> S.K.Y.P.E. : [INSERT HERE. WE NEED TO ADD YOU TO THE RACING GROUP FOR ORGANIZATION PURPOSES]

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2017
20:00 - 23:00 UTC
FINALS @ 23:00 UTC

If you dont understand fully then I will be more clear:

Anyone that is "neutral" with AFC can come race. We will have large races groups being able to race and learn the track before the finals!
the finals start in 23:00 and will last maybe 10 mins? So yeah! Have fun guys! I am really interested in what the community thinks of the new track in Sirius.

Oh and to give you a level of difficulty: A scimitar cannot make some of the corners.

[Image: CmumsAk.gif]

My Maniac Falcon was badly damaged yesterday. That's why i'm forced to fly another type of ship today.
Anyway. The Racetrack is difficould as hell....

> Character Name: Alex "Racetrack" Thrace
> Ship Identification Name: Arrow
> Ship name and class: {AFC}-Daytona-B66[B]
> Racer/Betting: Racer
> Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): VP. and proud member of the Archangel Fighter Club
> I got 10 million (for racers): sure sure
> S.K.Y.P.E. : you have it

[Image: s9B03t4.png]
{AFC}-Daytona[B]

RACING STARTS NOW WHENEVER PEOPLE COME
ILL BE IN SPACE
awaiting challengers
Last hour before finals race and for me to teach people the track.
Dont blame me if you think the race is 'rigged' after. lol
Soooooorry, mess happened, coming on smexy Eros Wink
If you do not train that course, you have zero chance. So, better get in!
Why did you think that having an official event called Race Wars was a good idea?
<3
Pages: 1 2