Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How long we can be offline, before chars will be deleted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! 4 February my pc is burn, and I haven't money now for buy new. So that's a question: how much time I have, before server will delete my characters?
I have saves, but haven't another pc for log them online.
Thanks!
Six months from the last time they were logged. You have quite some time.
(02-23-2017, 04:54 PM)Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]Six months from the last time they were logged. You have quite some time.

Thanks!
Please note, that just log the character is not sufficient enough and this is applied per character, not per account.

Characters (saves) will last 6 months since the last time those saves were modified (You did something, that would trigger the saving function.)

From what I know these things do trigger the save function:
In general, it is when an aspect of your character is changed. Be it cargo/equipment/cash/reputation/location/"knowledge of the map"/"hull&equipment state" (damaged hull or equipment)

Selling/buying cargo or equipment. (I think this would work even if the price of the cargo/equipment was zero as you are changing the content of your cargo bay.)
Ammount of credits you have changes. (Using /givecash command. Or selling buying stuff. Not sure if it also works in case you use /drawcash upon that character.)
Changing your ships location. (Undocking/Docking.)