Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery Riddles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I bought some Random Steam Gifts. I want to share them with the more ambitious people here that actually read into things. Fourteen games, fourteen riddles. And I have no idea what games they are. Maybe there is a good one in this time. Last time I bought 20 Random Games and it were five interesting ones, the rest was more garbo or just weird, like Bloodbath Kavkaz... Anyway, find it out yourself and earn your game!

I will use the Mactan Network Scrambler to scramble the gift keys. Decrypt the thing three times using the answer to the riddle and see whether Steam accepts the code! (It hopefully should.) If you solved a riddle, please post the answer here in the thread and show us what game you got. I'm curious myself! (sun)

1. What is the first name of Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron's beautiful sister?
SCRAMBLE CODE: J42ZD-S3ODV-CV38S

2. What is the real (full) name of the red witch?
SCRAMBLE CODE: ZRA4N-6RTER-RIDSH
- Kalliste Silver

3. Who exactly started the first Core-Zoner-Conflict?
SCRAMBLE CODE: CVSLZ-CRE8H-50286

4. Which system contains the second shipyard, with Livadia being the first one, the Apahanta can use to maintain and repair?
SCRAMBLE CODE: E2Q43-PMIZ5-I0QRJ
- Puerto Rico

5. Who is Tal Ravis' sexually deprived girlfriend?
SCRAMBLE CODE: W9DV2-VSTTA-4I9ZR
- Eliza Valdez, as Bloodl1ke found out!

6. Who is playing Professor Moriarty of the Lane Hackers?
SCRAMBLE CODE: MRYJ2-YJV3G-TCYRC
- Mr. Uber Secret ;333

7. Victor Izzy was usually accompanied by ______ _______.
SCRAMBLE CODE: PZNTX-UEXSA-67ROJ
- Greasy Stanley

8. If you ever wanted experience pure happiness, you should definitely touch _____'_ ____!
SCRAMBLE CODE: J4E4V-22ZXV-UTXDM
- Josia's butt

9. Hagbard will greet you this way.
SCRAMBLE CODE: YK572-R8HTF-N9A63
- Kallisti

10. Thalia Thorn was altered by an alien artifact on Planet... ?
SCRAMBLE CODE: F7PV8-B3NC6-WMR0J
- Magur

11. Xalo Nunes bountied ____ ___ for 100.000.000 Credits.
SCRAMBLE CODE: X64MI-V4IMX-8W0NX
- Izay Vyu ;3

12. This ship tried to fine Ish'tar in Cortez. (Full ship name!)
SCRAMBLE CODE: X9EY0-4Y9HS-L3UG2
- BAF|HMS-Sovereign

13. A certain kind of animal that lives on Gran Canaria and is becoming more and more popular recently, the ____ _____!
SCRAMBLE CODE: YESQD-L8YI5-EF5IL

14. What is the french name Agent Unschuld gave her incubus?
SCRAMBLE CODE: VZ8GU-V6NSL-L030O
- Sans Valeur

(02-25-2017, 07:10 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]5. Who is Tal Ravis' sexually deprived girlfriend?
SCRAMBLE CODE: W9DV2-VSTTA-4I9ZR

This is now confirmed Lore? (^:

EDIT: Answer is "ELIZA VALDEZ" Sad
Got Slash it which is something like a "press space to win" game.
I am the lore.
Ok then I'll add it to my feedback page. Smile

P.S. Also thanks for the game. :3
is it bad that I know most of these without having to go find my decypher keys? :^(
All these Discovery addicts.
Quote:6. Who is playing Professor Moriarty of the Lane Hackers?

That question is unfair. No one knows who's exact official Hacker. They follow strict code of anonymity. Even LH~ themselves do not know who's who.
(02-25-2017, 07:31 PM)Calo Wrote: [ -> ]

That question is unfair. No one knows who's exact official Hacker. They follow strict code of anonymity. Even LH~ themselves do not know who's who.

not really. I'm not even in LH and I know who it is. Helps that leaders of factions actually have the faction name in their user title.

Hint; it's member who has a coloured name 8-|
(02-25-2017, 07:32 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Hint; it's member who has a coloured name 8-|

Sick hint, m8.
(02-25-2017, 07:31 PM)Calo Wrote: [ -> ]

The person behind Moriarty once wrote something on the forum where he revealed himself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5