Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: G'day all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Posting my "Hello" as the guidelines dictate.

Between a love of roleplaying, a fascination of moving Item X from point A to point B. and an unhealthy fixation with explosions, I figure the discovery RP server is as good a place as any to settle down. :)

Why hello there. Welcome to Discovery. Please read the rules, RP well(and to your liking), have fun, and I hope you stick around for many days to come eh.. By the way, once you get your disco feet, join a faction that suits you, it will help you with your RP, and provide much fun.. See ya in space.
Welcome aboard :D
Wellcome to the <strike>HELL</strike> Discovery! I hope you will enjoy your stay, <strike>and do not forget to return keys when you will be leaving</strike> And PM, if you need any help with orientation:)
Thanks all. ^^ I was sure to read through the rules before I even signed up, and things are smooth sailing so far. As for a faction, I'll be sure to look around.
Welcome to Discovery noob, have fun on the server.
*An ominous voice sounds throughout the thread*: Jooooiiinnn uuuuussss.
*the voice repeats it's line and grows in volume*
hey hey welcome around! ^^
hav fun and dont get in my way in space!
Get in his way he'll give you cookies but hello and welcome. Join the Order we have.....toys?
Pages: 1 2 3