Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gateway Shipping Inc. Official Project: "Kensington Fairy Tale"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: VXfUyvI.png]

# Incomming Transmission
# Source: Kensington Shipping Platform
# ID: Alan Shepard
# Rank: CEO
# Loading transmission....

[Image: jared-leto-gif-18.gif]

Great day with great news Ladies and Gentlemen

According to the most recent reports about our situation in the Sirius economy the data shows that the trade in goods increase exponentially. Many people traded with us thanks to this increased the number of partners and all of this together it increased the amount of commodities. The most visited base was Kensington Shipping Platform the base has reached its maximum capacity. To comply with the expectations it was concluded that there is a need for enlargement. Due to the positive financial situation we are ready for a bigger investment to achieve this goal.

The plans
(Designed by Gateway Shipping Inc. designers and engineers)

[Image: fairytale_1__1__by_hunorgateway-db1b29s.png]
[Image: screen77_by_hunorgateway-db1b2an.png]

Primary work is to find the best experts in base module buildings. First we will contact the Bretonian partners, BMF, Planetform, BMM; and obtaining licenses from Bretonian authorities. But in the same way we visit our partners in Rheinland (ALG, Daumann) Liberty (DSE, Ageira) and the other partners in Border/Edge Worlds (OSI, IMG). The partners during the construction will receive the full update about the steps.

The construction takes place in three phases simultaneously and distributed. The phase one "Team" will handle the Cargo Storages (Depots) building steps. Thus, as a first step we build more cargo storage to increase Kensington's cargo capacity. The construction also requires more space for materials.

[Image: BSCFd2H.png]

In the Phase two in order to compensate the increased energy needs we will build two solar panels. It is very important that this module will be ready before the third phase begins. 

[Image: mBe1K5z.png]

In the third phase we will increase the base capacity with a docking bay. This is a mooring point for the larger ships. The dry dock will organise the incoming and outgoing traffic, the trade with Kensington Shipping platform will be easier and more organized ergo this will be the key element for Kensington therefore, we will focus on it with the highest precision.

[Image: Q0LzXDJ.png]

Implementation of the plans will start only after the signing of the Executive team.

Code:
[font=Agency FB][size=medium][color=#FFBF00]-> I agree and support the Project:  "Kensington Fairy Tale"
-> I agree and support the first phase
-> I agree and support the second phase
-> I agree and support the third phase[/color]

[align=right][color=#FFBF00]Signature:[/color][/font]
[size=xx-large][font=Segoe Script][color=#FFFFFF]NAME, RANK[/color][/size][/font][/align][/size]

[Image: endbar_by_medicimania_d7io7z5_by_hunorga...8xdh13.png]
-> I agree and support the Project: "Kensington Fairy Tale"
-> I agree and support the third phase

Signature:
Alan Shepard, CEO
-> I agree and support the Project:  "Kensington Fairy Tale"

Signature:
Robert Stark, Director of Operations & Security
-> I agree and support the Project: "Kensington Fairy Tale"

Signature:
Murdock McFlanagen, Vice-President
-> I agree and support the Project:  "Kensington Fairy Tale"

Signature:
Francois DeVersailles, Ambassador
[Image: VXfUyvI.png]

# Incomming Transmission

Greetings

The construction officially started !

# Incomming Transmission

Greetings

We agreed on about the construction project and we signed the building contract successfully with BMF.

Quote:
Contract Agreement

Bretonia Mining & Fabrications

BETWEEN

1. Bretonia Mining & Fabrications
2. Gateway Shipping inc.

AGREEMENT

1. Bretonia Mining & Fabrications will be responsible for the supply, fabrication and installation of all three stages of the upgrade project, this stages shall consist of, and, unless agreed by both parties in writing shall be limited to;
1.1. The upgrading of current storage modules to increase station storage capacity.
1.2. The supply of two Type 1 Station grade solar panels.
1.3. The fabrication and installation of a new dry dock.

2. Gateway Shipping inc, being the legal owner and responsible for Kensington Shipping Platform agree to;
2.1. Comply with current licensing regulations in Bretonia and ensure that any planning permission and/or licences are in place, failure to do so will not render Bretonia Mining & Fabrications responsible and in such an event, nullifies this contract in it's entirety
2.2. Pay, upon completion of each stage, the agreed sum for each stage, set out in article 3 of this contract, to Bretonia Mining & Fabrications. Failure to pay in full at the end of a stage will result in the stopping of the next phase

3. Payment; Payment shall be divided into three stages representing the three stages of the project: Storage expansion, Solar panel Installation and installation of a dry dock.Payment for each stage shall be as follows;
2.1. Stage 1 - Storage Expansion - 130,000,000 SC
2.2. Stage 2 - Solar Panel Installation - 4,700,000 SC
2.3. Stage 3 - Dry Dock Installation - 327,000,000 SC

SIGNATURES

______Clark Kent______
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication Account Manager
_04/02/824_
Date

_______Alan Shepard_______
Gateway Shipping inc.
_05/03/824_
Date

The details can be found here: BMF Contract

While the construction is going on the administration will be transferred to Oceana Shipping Platform and the base will be relocated closer to the Kensington Shipping Platform from Cortez system. The reorganization has already begun. Details later.

# Incomming Transmission

Greetings,

I'm happy to announce the project is over !
Thank you very much for everyone, do not forget to bring your sweethearts, the opening ceremony will be held in the marble hall of Kensington Shipping Platform !

The details can be found here: BMF Contract