Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Royal Navy Foreign Legion - Recruitment Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: qMuR2GL.png]

Légion Etrangère Recruitment Channel

Faction Information: Click

Application Form: - Copy and Paste form into a new reply and fill in the blanks

Code:
[color=#FFFF40][size=xx-large][align=center][font=Agency FB]Le Recruitment Form[/font][/align][/size][/color]
[b][color=#FFFFFF][align=left][font=Agency FB]Encrypted ID: 5126089966919475[/align][/font][align=left][font=Agency FB]ENTRY: Present Day[/font][/align][/color][/b][hr]
[color=#FFFFFF]
[size=x-large][color=#FFFF40][font=Agency FB][u]I. Personal information[/u][/font][/color][/size]
[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF][size=medium]Fill out the document with attention to detail. Carefully check all entered data. Remember that you will not be able to rewrite this application.
Be patient. Consideration of your application may take more than one day.[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#FFFF40]Name:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Gender:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Ethnicity:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Origin:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Age:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Date of birth:[/color]
[hr]

[size=x-large][color=#FFFF40][font=Agency FB][u]II. Known family members[/u][/font][/color][/size]
[hr]
[color=#FFFF40]Father:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Occupation:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Current state:[/color]
[hr]
[color=#FFFF40]Mother:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Current state:[/color]
[hr]
[color=#FFFF40]Siblings:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Current State:[/color]
[hr]

[size=x-large][color=#FFFF40][font=Agency FB][u]III. Medical Exam[/u][/font][/color][/size]
[color=#FFFF40]Height:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Weight:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Vision:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Reaction:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Physical training:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Drug addiction:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Hair color:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Eye Color:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Side Notes:[/color]
[hr]

[size=x-large][color=#FFFF40][font=Agency FB][u]IV. Background[/u][/font][/color][/size]
[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#FFFF40][color=#FFFF40]Background[/color][/color][/font][/size]
[color=#FFFF40]Education:[/color]
[color=#FFFF40]Service History:[/color]
[hr]
[color=#FFFF40]Why do you want to join the Foreign Legion?[/color]
[hr]

[size=x-large][color=#FFFF40][font=Agency FB][u]V. Additional questions[/u][/font][/color][/size]
[color=#FFFF40]SKYP3:[/color]
[hr]
[align=center][img=300x200]http://i.imgur.com/tH0KVeb.png[/img][/align][/color]
Application Form:

Name - Xion.Sisco
Ethnicity - Gallic
Age - 28
Background - Started as a freelancer in Picardy, then I was hired by GMS for a short time before an encounter with the Bretonian military in Leeds destroyed my Rock Badger. The salvage from the wreck gave me enough for a Lynx, which I now use to proudly fight for Gallia.
Why do you want to join the Legion? - I want to do my part in defending Gallic interests, and expanding our territory in Sirius. The Legion seems like the best place to go for me.
Bonjour, Xion

We find much in common with the plight that you encountered in your Miner. These shameless Bretonian dogs show no mercy not even to civilians going about their lawful business!!

You made the right choice in picking Legion Etrangere, will help you fight for your king and country. Your application is hereby accepted, please make your way to Planet Leeds Docking Bay 3. A Legionnaire will be there to greet you.

Bonne Chance
We are still recruiting capital ship and snub pilots into our fleet. Be sure to sign up today.

The legion is the most prestigious of any foreign unit to serve under our king.
Give us a chance Smile
// We also train in Conn, so if you see us there come train with us, and see if we're right for you.
Still hiring
up there
Name - CAPE_BRITANNIA
Ethnicity - Liberty
Age - 27
Background - I am new and dont know what to do.
Why do you want to join the Legion? -Free gb and just something to do,also i read you need cap ships?
(04-21-2017, 07:07 PM)mugsnoob Wrote: [ -> ]Name - CAPE_BRITANNIA
Ethnicity - Liberty
Age - 27
Background - I am new and dont know what to do.
Why do you want to join the Legion? -Free gb and just something to do,also i read you need cap ships?

You application is denied due to its poor layout and execution. I would get more information from reading toilet paper. Put more effort into it next time.!
Pages: 1 2 3 4