Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Finn nooooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: gGkmDF6.png]

Goodbye, Finn. You've been a fixture of the mod for aeons.
Been reading the responses. They made me sad and laugh, so thank you everyone!

Have some free time at work, so starting the wrap up of Finn being held by the Core. Should be interesting to conclude(?) the story of Finn...
"You will obey, Darkling of Intoxication. You will not escape from the obligation to the Light. You will bang your school maid spouse and immediately after this, you will join the Light and purge the Darkness."
(03-03-2017, 08:36 PM)Arioch Wrote: [ -> ]Been reading the responses. They made me sad and laugh, so thank you everyone!

Have some free time at work, so starting the wrap up of Finn being held by the Core. Should be interesting to conclude(?) the story of Finn...

Please kill Finn. It'll be a great RP development and will go down in the mod's history. It'll be heartbreaking and tragic, and will catalyse a wave of revanchism.
Take care in RL , and teach offspring about Discovery . (sun)
(03-03-2017, 08:36 PM)Arioch Wrote: [ -> ]Been reading the responses. They made me sad and laugh, so thank you everyone!

o7
Pages: 1 2 3