Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi guys I'm new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
welcome to the family!
Greatings...Sir I am Zigeris Huu Garmen if there is anything you need let me know....*Glares at Hamster* I wouldn't want anything to decay your experiences here...

o.O Walker you have me now very paranoid....

Welcome.
Hello and welcome. If you have any questions about rules or RP, don't hesitate to PM me.
Welcome to the Discovery Gaming Community!

We are glad you found us and to help you get started, please go through the next few important threads.

We currently have one official server, Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7. The RP server is used as main roleplaying server and there are strict rules to support the RP way of playing, and is loads of fun to play on!

First of all you probably need to download the mod and other usefull tools, all you need to know is here:
Discovery Downloads

PLEASE READ THE RULES:
Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 Rules

OK, after you have finished with the rules, you might be interested reading some info about our factions and their diplomacy:
Discovery Factions Quick Reference Guide <- you will like this!
Discovery Factions Status

If the Global server is down and you don't know how to connect, read this:
Connecting to Discovery when Global Server is Down

If you want to have one of your character's name changed post here:
Changing character names

If the server seems down for a longer period of time (above 15 mins) and you are sure the problem is not client-side, make a post here:
Server Status Thread

We hope all new players read the rules before playing and then obey them, but there may be some people who just want to spoil the fun of others by disobeying the rules and ignoring the fair play. In that case, post your captured in-game screens with the violator here:
RP 24/7 Rule Violation Reports

Offenders punished by admins are listed here:
RP 24/7 Player Sanctions

Do you have any in-game problems? Try to search first and then ask here:
RP 24/7 Help Requests

Want to check out some of Discovery's roleplay? Then you'll want to see our roleplay forums!:
Discovery Role-Playing Hub

Or maybe try these Tutorials first:
Stuck in a base? Reputation Bugged? Need help activating the mod? Need help with Vista? DBoy's tutorials!

If you are a TeamSpeak user, look here:
Official Discovery TeamSpeak Server 24/7

We are still working on this post and we'll add all links you need to know.

Enjoy your stay, try to avoid flames and have fun!

ALL CREDITS TO Majkp
Pages: 1 2