Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: El agujero - The Corsair's prison facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the first gate to the corridors opened, a woman took two steps in and stopped for a moment. The doors closed again and let a loud shutting sound hall through the corridors. It was a large and very long way until you could reach the end of it, the cells of the many inmates were located on the sides behind thick metal walls so their thunderous crying and yelling would not be heard...and it worked. Belen looked at her arm, where she had a small device mounted that indicated a number, It was 372, a cell not that far from where she stood. She made an elegant move with her head so her hair would fall back behind her head again before she slowly made her steps forward over the hard metallic ground which left a terrifying and loud noise everytime her boots would touch it.

[Image: 25fd7b26dd984e07e0c15f0b0fc9ec49.jpg]

As Belen reached said door, she checked her armpad once more, just to be sure that she was not mistaken, it would be a pain in the ass to walk all the way back if she would have missed the right cell. But it was the correct one. Under the number on her pad, there was a code: 91749382 it was, she looked at the door and saw a small button on the right side of the door. "Presione aquí" was on it, she pressed. The metal around said button moved to the side and a touchpad came out of the wall, Belen typed in the code.

The door opened and Belen entered the room, the first thing she noticed was the cold in the room, she spotted air ventilations on the four edges of the room, the ceiling to be exact. the cold air flowed inside the cell to keep the prisoner quiet and without an option to attack an interrogator. In the middle of the room, there was a small chair with arm shackles and another chair in front of it. The whole cell looked rather old and as if it was perfect for keeping inmates ego's as little as possible. Belen didn't even notice the man who sat in the left dark corner of the room completely crouched together as if he was getting insane already. But there wasn't a chance, this person was imprisoned an hour ago. She looked at him with a glance that basically shamed on him with everything she had, such a weak being in such a small cell. She rammed her fist against the wall of the cell which made a horribly loud sound that made the man crouch together just more. "Levantate!" She said with a very serious voice and the man slowly started to stand up. "Sit down, pendejo." she added as the man slowly walked to the chair, she noticed, that his hands and his feet were chained together as he sat down on the chair with the shackles.

The man was frightened and his body was shaking, what did they do to him in this hour, Belen asked herself, but she also didn't care about him, she knew what she needed to know. She sat down on the chair in front of him and chained his hands to his chair. She stared him in the eyes for a minute before actually starting to speak.

"So you and your friends came from Omicron Xi, and your little operation here didn't go as planned I assume?" She asked, and tried to seem rather soft for now to not scare him too much. The man didn't answer her. He tried to look away and flee from her evil glance that almost penetrated his mind. She took out a knife from her backpocket and rammed it between two fingers of his hand just millimeters next to them so she wouldn't cut him...yet.

"You don't want to talk with me, hm? That's fine, I know someone who you surely will spit your mind outm, puto, if I would know I could, you would have this knife in your throat already."She said and came dangerously close to the man's face, who turned it to the side and closed his eyes as if he was waiting for her to kill him already. She took the knife out of the chair and put it back in her pocket before standing up and giving him a devilous grin.
A chatter and cries for help coming from corridor suddenly stopped. Someone, or something, was coming closer and closer, followed by slow and heavy steps sound. Obviously, other prisoners already learned to stay quiet when they hear those heavy steps. Fear was spreading all around and some of it came to every cell. Do Corsairs have bears in their prisons? What evil thing will enter the door in just few seconds?

[Image: If1NasY.jpg]
He, or it, passed behind Belen, took a chair and it cracked a bit when he laid his massive body on it. "Ok, Senor 372" he said. "Let's make it simple. I would like to hear your singing voice, explaining us where did you come from to hunt us innocent Corsairs." Belen drew her knife again, but the man showed her to put it back. "We don't have to be rough with this fine gentleman, senorita Lopez. Our guest will start singing any moment now. This way or another..."

"In case you didn't realise it by yourself yet, I'm El Comisario and this is my humble interrogation facility. I guess you had a picture of me in your Manta, in order to hunt me better. Well, your picture - and your ship - are floating in small pieces all over the system now. We saved your pod and we have to see what to do with you now. You will make us happy in any way. You can become a nice chili sausage, or you can tell us what we need to know. It's totally... up to you."

Belen suddenly jumped behind prisoner and in the next moment her knife was under his throat.

"Now when you see we are not joking, would you please tell us: is there more than one jumphole from Munich to Omicron Xi?"
Belen took a step to the side so she wouldn't stand in senor Ladron's view on the prisoner and crossed her arms as he started to speak.

"No." He just said and shook his head a few times, keeping his glance away from either of them.

"No, what?" Belen answered and tilted her head a bit to the front in his direction. "No more jumpholes? Or are you going to play the silent one? If so, don't worry, I will cut your tongue out so we make that eternal, how 'bout that, hm?"

The man's eyes got bigger and he seemed even more scared now than before, he didn't get an answer out yet, Belen aggressively came closer to him and pulled his hair back so he would face the ceiling, she, however, talked into his right ear.

"You're a whimp, how did you even get in the guild, the last time I saw Bounty Hunters they were fearsome people respected across the galaxy, you are a nothing, look at you, you're shaking more than a ship under fire." She said and slowly let her knife glide along his throat.

"No more jumpholes! No more jumpholes!" He screamed at them and seemed like he would almost start to cry. Belen took a step back again and put both of her hands on her hips, taking a step back again. She spit on the floor right next to the man.

"I have interrogated men that wouldn't have given me an answer if I cut their dicks off, you're the worst Hunter I have ever seen, a shame to the guild, you could have made this more fun for me, vale, senor, what do you say?" Belen said and turned over to senor Ladron.
El Comisario jumped from his chair, spreading his hands and shouting "Booo!" Prisoner 372 touched the bottom of his human integrity already, so he managed only to scream terribly and he lost consciousness. If prison corridor was pretty silent, now it was like dead.

"That was my favourite interrogation part, hahaha."

El Comisario pressed a button on the wall (and it cracked) and said: "Prisoner 372 is ready for transport, we are finished with him here. Take him away and clean the cell. Seems like my young assistant made him out of control of his bladder, pheeew." He turned to Belen, winked and whispered: "He will start a new life in one of our chilli sausage factory at Gran Canaria. All Sirius thinks we use people as material for sausages, but they just work there. They even get paid, if they behave good and work well. Most of them remain their prisoner status, but some simply assimilate and even get married. In that case their wives monitor them 24/7 and they are free to leave. But, they choose to stay and make babies, hahahaha!"

El Comisario stepped on a side, bowed a bit and showed the door with a wide gentle move. "Now, follow me por favor. I will show you some wonders of my beautiful underground interrogation facility. Feel like at home, senorita Iron-Bra." His sudden politeness didn't make Belen happy, but did she had any choice...
El Agujero: The Corsair's interogation and correction underground center

"Mátame... o hazme más fuerte."

[Image: r8fkEtA.jpg]
Bodyheat 3D tracking prison system

Basic Information:

Facility Name: El Agujero
Feature: Interogation and correction for prisoners, spies and criminals
Principal: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron
Year of built: 768 A.S. and still growing
Capacity: 25.000 prisoners and personnel
Cells: 10.550, including solitary confinements
Interogation rooms: 30
Total floors: 79 (and 3 new ones under construction)
Facility total area: 400.000 square metres
Monthly costs: Self efficient

History

Faced with overwhelming crime rate, political instability and war on several fronts, Empire was not able to support all the prisons. So, in his wisdom, Emperor decided to sell some of them. Being managed by capable families, prisons became a lucrative business. Bringing rich political opponents to "justice", money and land extortions, blackmails, kidnapping and selling freedom to prisoners of war were bringing huge amounts of money. But there always was something more: a prestige. Owning a prison on Crete is even better than owning a hospital, school, or even a bank.

After all government changes and all the bloody riots, Crete entered its golden age. Council of Elders invested their first billions into the best business around and at year 768 A.S. they dug down first 7 floors of El Agujero (The Pit). All the income was invested in new non-invasive interrogation techniques and growth. Due to prison business was always going well, they doubled its capacity in first 15 years. And they doubled it again and again. Now it's a facility made of 79 underground floors, filled with modern interrogation, accommodation and extortion technology. There is a rumour that there is another secret floor, that was built by its current Principal, Pepe Ladron. About this matter he just replied that many evil people have a huge imagination.

Interogation techniques

Water

[Image: LGs1MZ0.jpg]
Benefits of salty water

Old Cretan saying "Water is for rich" is not taking place in El Agujero. If you are rich, you can simply pay a tax and leave. What could you do so wrong to be kept inside, except being poor? Modern prison policy forbids making obvious injuries to customers... ahem... prisoners. Prisoners of war must be interrogated and transferred to Gran Canaria sausage factories to work there. How could they work if injured? Spies must be interrogated and hopefully turned to double agents. They can't be hurt a lot either. Political prisoners and small criminals must be tortured for obvious reasons until they confess their misdeeds (any Cretan bank will approve loans to them after that and they are free to pay and leave - and return that money until rest of their lives). But how to keep torturing them if they got injured very first day? They'd have to be treated by doctors first and it costs credits. By the way, doctors are needed in military hospitals. A many of them, actually.

So, after you got a general idea about not hurting residents of El Agujero, let's see some facts about salty water: one can't breathe in it, it tastes discussing (and needs even more water to drink) and it transports electrical current very nice. One of those combinations, or even all three, will break toughest nuts. In case they don't crack immediately, simply repeat all next day. They will have to buy their food in the meantime, while using our finest prison torture services.

Noise and lights

[Image: W2o1YHk.jpg]
Sleepless sleeping room
Some people can sustain enormous loads of pain. They are very difficult to break. They think about themselves as heroes and giving them pain even raises their morale. Advanced Corsair science couldn't solve that for centuries, but current Principal brought few innovations to El Agujero. The sleepless sleeping room is one of them. The combination of bright light and terrible noise all the night does the job. After a busy day at El Agujero, every prisoner needs a night of good sleep. It can be denied in case he/she wasn't cooperative during the day.

"They. Must. Crack."
~ El Comisario

During his long night shifts, Principal Ladron is using his favourite operas as the source of noise. In cases of extremely tough nuts - he sings himself. Sleeping rooms isolated mostly because of constant screams and yells for help that are coming from inside. It's very important searching prisoners pockets before locking them in. Cutting their own ears is very common in here. Blood stains look so sloppy on white.

Keeping them calm and well fed

[Image: oBo0aNF.jpg]
Acomodation: restaurant at 44th floor
Thanks to Corsair justice doctrine that all are guilty until proven innocent, all Cretans can find themselves behind the bars one day. Rich ones would simply pay for their inosence, but others must wait to be prosecuted to justice. During that wait, they can use recreation centre at 44th floor, equipped with pool, gym, sauna, gambling halls and one of the best prostitution centre on Crete (where rum is for free, but whores are not). All eventual gaming debts can be paid off by working as a prostitute, so some prisoners that can't control their gambling habits simply stay at 44th floor until they grow old. Of course, all transactions are taxed by Principal.

El Agujero Restaurant proudly presents Cretan specialities on the Menu: Baby Burrito, Gran Canarian Chilli Sausage, Hot Beans & Rice and Nutella Pancakes (which recently were replaced by Empty Pancakes). Another evil rumour says that plenty of rations are missing at Cretan orphanages, just to provide the highest level of service at El Agujero. Principal Ladron claims that only the fact he runs both the places makes such bad rumours spread so much. "Could you envy someone else, for a change?", he said to the press. Some known journalists were very thankful for such awesome prison menu just a week later. Their TV and journals reports described El Agujero as "glorious bastion of comfort and justice", after they were released.

Future of El Agujero

[Image: J2rwnOE.jpg]
Investment in VIP blocks

Extorting money from local families and individuals can't last forever. Elders are aware of that and they are investing in new floors. One of the floors will be labeled as VIP, which is very trendy on Crete. Everybody needs to be recognised as a VIP and largest Cretan prison is the very best place for that. That's the only floor you will not pay to get out, but to get in. But all the media covering stories are for free! Jerk in, VIP star out. Modern design and special equipment will be all around: plasma whips, pink furry handcuffs, electric chairs (redesigned for top massage experience), nail boxes, game consoles for playing ancient game of FL Disco, pictures of Pepe Ladron... name it and you'll have it!

And there is another floor, almost finished, but never used. Principal Ladron calls it Real VIPs, it's his favourite department, but there are no prisoners so far. All cells are already named and empty, so let's list some names: George Hall, Erik Nodtviet, Anna Heinrich, Eliza Valdez, Silver Reaver, Blodwyn O'Driscoll, Julia Morrow, Volker Koch... Some prison guards claim that El Comisario is easy to find here at holidays, wandering alone, talking to himself, making Christmas tree, sneaking and leaving flowers in cells with female name labels on them. Crazy guards.
The cold doors of the Agujero's primary cells open as Belen walks into one of the long and cold corridors, having a man onto her right hand who she holds tight and pushes him in front of her. He has a blindfold on and his hands are only being held together by Belen's strong grip as she pushes him into a small cell. "Vale, you will stay here for a moment, I will be right back." She said and smashed the door, leaving the man in the cell only with the sounds of her steps getting quieter.
''Well done Victor'' he thought to himself as the Corsair's footsteps grew faint ''You have once again managed to put yourself in the worse possible situation. 'I'll Patrol Omega-3 alone' you said to them 'Should be fine' you said to them. You utter Muppet! Now look where you are, smack in the middle of the Corsair Empire.....with some corsair lady who's going to do God only knows what to you, pray that the Corsairs know the meaning of the word 'kind'.''

He let our a long sigh, which echoed in the cell. His hands free and rumaged in his flight jaket for his tin of tobbacco (in which he had his matches) and pipe, he didn't know how long she would be gone for, and he assumed his personal belongings would be taken from him when she returned so he thought he'd better had a smoke to calm himself and think up a way out.
A few minutes later, Belen returned and opened the door again. "You smoke? Not anymore." She said and stepped into the cell where she took the tobacco away from him and threw it in a corner. "Mira, you are mine now, any attempt to flee will result in your death, be a good slave and you will be treated like that." She said with a very serious, almost angry tone. She grabbed Victor by his neck and pushed him to the direction of the exit of the facility, planning to take him to her home.