Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A big change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
good luck!
Thanks for the teasing video Tongue
How hard is it to actually do a ship animation?
God speed. New mexico has a lot of empty space. and you'll find the west side of the mississippi river to be a completely different universe then the east coast.
I grew up in New Mexico myself, many,many,many years ago. It's a beautiful state, I just hope you're moving to the northern part. The southern part is nothing but desert, and hot AF most of the year. Good luck, hope it works out for you.
(03-08-2017, 07:14 AM)Langolier Wrote: [ -> ]I grew up in New Mexico myself, many,many,many years ago. It's a beautiful state, I just hope you're moving to the northern part. The southern part is nothing but desert, and hot AF most of the year. Good luck, hope it works out for you.

I am, actually! Taos, to be exact.
Then you will definitely not regret it. That's beautiful country up there. On a side note, do you ski? If not, get ready to learn. Taos is one of the most popular ski resorts in the 4 corners area. Good times await you my friend, enjoy.
Good luck justin, all the best!
Pages: 1 2