Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Changes to ZOI - Rheinland Military ID, MND ID, Kusari Imperial ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some of you know, our current votes are regarding IDs. We decided to process these out of line before voting on the official IDs.
The following changes have been made to the Rheinland Military ID and Marinenachrichtendienst ID as well as their official counterparts:

Added Omicron Xi as their ZOI.

The following changes have been made to the Imperial Kusari Navy ID:

Zone of Influence: Taus, Bretonia, Kusari, systems directly bordering Kusari

These changes will be implemented on the next server restart.
Oai. Can I have Xi on my ID please? We assist the corsairs in Xi all the time - in violation of our ID rules and could easily get sanctioned despite the way OFL RP and faction story progression is going, and has been decided amidst both story devs and Corsair and Rheinland Lawful OFLs -.

Oh wait, where's my ID? It's been four months of officialdom and nobody has got back to me. I will start being less patient if it takes much longer.

Please, negotiate with me over getting a darn' ID before somebody sanctions half of UN| during an impromptu Xi event.
Military in xi? that's going to be interesting
(03-05-2017, 01:48 PM)Tanith Wrote: [ -> ]Oai. Can I have Xi on my ID please? We assist the corsairs in Xi all the time - in violation of our ID rules and could easily get sanctioned despite the way OFL RP and faction story progression is going, and has been decided amidst both story devs and Corsair and Rheinland Lawful OFLs -.

Oh wait, where's my ID? It's been four months of officialdom and nobody has got back to me. I will start being less patient if it takes much longer.

Please, negotiate with me over getting a darn' ID before somebody sanctions half of UN| during an impromptu Xi event.

We are going to be mass-voting on the current set of official IDs in one go. The ZOI changes to existing IDs were done first as they were the quickest to process.
(03-05-2017, 01:55 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2017, 01:48 PM)Tanith Wrote: [ -> ]Oai. Can I have Xi on my ID please? We assist the corsairs in Xi all the time - in violation of our ID rules and could easily get sanctioned despite the way OFL RP and faction story progression is going, and has been decided amidst both story devs and Corsair and Rheinland Lawful OFLs -.

We are going to be mass-voting on the current set of official IDs in one go. The ZOI changes to existing IDs were done first as they were the quickest to process.

That makes sense, thank you for your candour.
Thanks, better late than never.