Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Special Roleplay Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Does anyone know exactly what can be requested via SRPs? Is it just special IDs/ships/equipment combos? Or can stuff that is not normally possible also included? Random example is fitting a CAU8 without cargo drawbacks. Or even cargo extensions. Just curious what the possibilities are.
Technically, anything within reason.
However we tend to have stricted votes on PVP-related things.
(03-09-2017, 02:59 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Technically, anything within reason.

What you get correlates to how much work you can do. Bonus points if you can justify it with a clear sense of storyline. Even more likely if it's going to be fun interaction material for others, and not just a toy for you and yours. The more you do, the more you're likely to get. Sometimes the admins will accept components of an SRP but not the whole shebang. SRPs are usually accepted rather than denied if the work is done right. Generally something which will give you great PVP options (a universal terrorist ID battleship with gunboat missiles, for example), will require a lot more RP than a unique engine, or an outcast with nomad guns, say. However don't feel obligated to make more RP just to pad out your SRP - draw the line at the point when you feel the story makes sense, and you can justify questions concerning this or that element of the SRP.

You'd be hard-pressed to create a request that you couldn't possibly get, ever.
Can I SRP the letter è for my character ingame?
(03-09-2017, 03:40 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]Can I SRP the letter è for my character ingame?

I think that's actually impossible. No nice things for Marie.

Except Nesrin's heart. Where's my cyber?
(03-09-2017, 02:59 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Technically, anything within reason.

I like the sound of that. Thanks everyone for the answers.
Can we get a limit of whats in reason? Preferably the upper limit?
That's pretty much context based.

You can't SRP your own . I'll try it anyway.
(03-09-2017, 04:17 PM)SECShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get a limit of whats in reason? Preferably the upper limit?

The limit is that SRP AFC is working on to get a nomad battleship.
Finally I can SRP my Arbeitslager ship
Pages: 1 2