Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sup.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sup, new here, though not new to Roleplaying.
Hello, and let me be the first to welcome you to the LPI. *pumps his arm in what you assume is a handshake*

If you don't have Skype, it's best you get it, as we have a rather large LPI chat where we communicate and whatnot.

Also, read my stories.

And if you see Myers blink, run. If he points a pen at you, hit the deck. Never saw the A, O, P, S-F, or Z words. Alaska, Omicron, paycheck, Sugar-Free, or Zone 21. Don't even think about Zone 21. Or Alaska.
i also approve the joining of the LPI. we are a good bunch, come and join us and you'll have the donuts for a life time, erm ride of a life time.

And welcome to the family.
Well, I have Xfire. Feel free to add me, it's adorn43.
Howdy. Good to see ya here.. Hope you have fun and there is a great group of people here to help you if you have any questions.. Hope to see ya in game..:)
Why hello there. Welcome to the server, I hope you'll have fun with us. Read the rules and such, obey them, and RP well.. Oh and don't fall for their shameless faction advertisement;)You should rather join Colonial Remnant.:P

Anyways, about the faction thing, I suggest you check the server out first, see what style of play suits you, see what faction offers that kind, and join them. It is a great experience which helps you settle in a lot, if you make the right choice for your first(maybe only) faction. So choose wisely, and without any haste..
' Wrote:Well, I have Xfire. Feel free to add me, it's adorn43.

sorry ya gots to get skype.

or we come a tickle your feet until you give us free donuts.
Hook, line and sinker. Application denied. Welcome to Discovery, enjoy the server.
Download skype, ignore the blatant recruiting unless you are already decided on the faction you wish to join.
OK, this ain't recruiting, he already put in an app to the LPI and was accepted :\
Pages: 1 2