Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: //OORP from jim drover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings all,

In case you guys did not notice i am not coming back. Once agian i got banned for ridiculous reasons and when i asked to help me understand i did not get help.... agian.... anyhow it was fun flying with you guys for the short duration i was in here but im done. Done with the comunity and done with the game. Sticking to offline gamingz from now on.

Have fun out there and wishing you all the best ofcourse. friendly regards from, Jim
This is the thread where this belongs.
He is a member of Samura|, Shelco. I'm starting to believe that you really are shadow hunting him on these forums.
Sighs... Thanks Mao and ye youre right. the person behind shelc has been herassing me for some time now and even get admin suport doing so ... one of my reasons to leave.
Wrong, it is a leaving thread and I am telling him the appropriate forum for it.
Agian shelc, i see you reacted but i got you blocked. Dont care what you say just leave me be or go hide under a rock or something just leave me be
Hrm....well...I know how it is to be banned.I understand.Ol' mister Bean here.I see both of you, Shelc and Jim, have some problems wich afe pretty obvious.Shelc, you are kinda replying and giving him bad rep to Jim. Jimmy.if you have been harrasset, dont tell it on shoutbox, just exit the game for a few minutes and chill, don't make everybody listen your problems.I hope both of you will be friends.And gonna handle this situation.Maibye in private on Skype.Have a good day gentlemen.
Closing this before it degrades.