Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Reduce NPC count in New York
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-10-2017, 03:38 PM)HanCloudstone Wrote: [ -> ] would you like to see some modification that scales npc spawns depending on number of players in system instead of people on server? I definitely would.

+1

Although, I approach this from the other end. If I want NPCs, I have to wake up in the middle of the night, when there are no players on the server.
(03-10-2017, 03:07 PM)Shelco Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2017, 02:19 PM)Etaphreven Wrote: [ -> ]Sure. Let's bring back pirate cap ganksquads in front of Manhattan. I mean why would they have to deal with the Navy in front of Manhattan; it's only the capital of Liberty, not that important. :p

1: No other capital has as many NPC's
2: When did pirates gank LN with caps the last time? Tongue

Not even a week ago.

The thing is, New York is the most violent and dangerous system anyway, because everyone and their mother comes there for the pews. If you're a pirate, lure the traders away from the lanes. If they don't comply, kill them. It's as easy as that. New York is THE system of ganking. Thousands of lolwuts, people throwing capitals with instakill-loadouts at snub-fights and people log anti-capital snub wings to shred single capitals, and even if you're not logging for the fight and just want to move your ship away from Manhattan, you're already involved into the permanent Rogue Scylla/Lolcast Cap/Hellfire-Xeno bomber fight around the LIS. That's how NY works and will always work, because that's why people go there. Either for that or to cyber with Werdi at Trenton.
^ This is the problem I have as well, due to the time difference in the US

Edit: In response to 's post.
(03-10-2017, 04:35 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Not even a week ago.

The thing is, New York is the most violent and dangerous system anyway, because everyone and their mother comes there for the pews. If you're a pirate, lure the traders away from the lanes. If they don't comply, kill them. It's as easy as that. New York is THE system of ganking. Thousands of lolwuts, people throwing capitals with instakill-loadouts at snub-fights and people log anti-capital snub wings to shred single capitals, and even if you're not logging for the fight and just want to move your ship away from Manhattan, you're already involved into the permanent Rogue Scylla/Lolcast Cap/Hellfire-Xeno bomber fight around the LIS. That's how NY works and will always work, because that's why people go there. Either for that or to cyber with Werdi at Trenton.

Lmao, can't argue with that logic.
Pages: 1 2 3