Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Roll Call: March, ends on the 18th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: V10xmHo.png]

Character Names and Ranks: Rank Name Surname
Ships in Possession and their Class: BAF|Rnk.Name.Surname (Class), BAF|HMS-Name (Class); BAF| shared ships don't count
Activity: None/Low/Medium/High
Interest: None/Low/Medium/High
Skype Address: Skype_Address
Recommendations, Advice, Comments: We shall NEVER surrender!

Character Names and Ranks: Admiral Sir George Richard Hall, Commander Seeley French, Lieutenant Lowden Graves
Ships in Possession and their Class: BAF|HMS-Thunderer (Dunkirk), BAF|Cdr.Seeley.French (Challenger), BAF|Lt.Lowden.Graves (Templar), BAF|Norfolk-Fr-024 (Clydesdale)
Activity: Medium
Interest: Medium
Skype Address: debeli_boda
Recommendations, Advice, Comments: My interest is decreasing and my university commitments increasing, so it would be great if there was someone eager to replace me in making raids, assembling the defense and perhaps in the HC.
Character Names and Ranks: Leutenant Thomas Murphy
Ships in Possession and their Class: BAF|Lt.Thomas.Murphy (Eagle VHF)
Activity: Low
Skype Address: ddhunter4045
Recommendations, Advice, Comments: 100% tech cell to Border World ships.

Character Names and Ranks: Captain Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Ships in Possession and their Class: BAF|Cpt.Kaze.Dagon (Guardian/Upholder)
Activity: High
Interest: High
Skype Address: You got it
Recommendations, Advice, Comments: More events. More people. More rp. Moar everything!

<3
Character Names and Ranks: Lieutenant Commander Sid Fire
Ships in Possession and their Class:BAF|Lt.Cdr.Sid.Fire (Templar)
Activity: Low
Skype Address: Piombo65
Recommendations, Advice, Comments: The low activity has caused for technical issues and also for low activity within Bretonia when I'm avaiable. Then there are other things to do with other factions but I want to play with this faction too. I suggest to do more faction events to increase the faction activity,
Names and Ranks: Leftennant Commander Victor Steiner
Ship types: Templar and challenger
Interest: Very Low
Recommendations: Training, training and more training.

Admiral Jacob McIntire, Commander Ian Graham
Ships in Possession and their Class: BAF|HMS-Elephant (Dunkirk), BAF|HMS-Victoria (LABC), BAF|HMS-Avon (Crecy), BAF|HMS-Golden.Gate (Defiant), BAF|Cdr.Ian.Graham [variations] (4xTemplar 1xChallenger), BAF|Dragoon-1 (Templar), BAF|Havoc.VII (HavocMkII)
Skype Address: Gagadug1213
Recommendations, Advice, Comments: none

Character Names and Ranks: Captain Paul McKinley
Ships in Possession and their Class: BAF|Cpt.Paul.McKinley (Paladin), BAF|HMS-Holmfirth (LSC), BAF|HMS-Gaia (Dunkirk), BAF|HMS-Islay (Defiant)(if it still exists, eh)
Activity: None
Skype Address: the.sauron
Recommendations, Advice, Comments: The loyal subjects of Mother Gaia will always prevail.

Character: Ensign Thomas Mowbray
Ships in Possession and their Class: BAF|Ens.T.Mowbray (Templar VHF)
Activity: Medium
Skype Address: Mowbray
Recommendations, Advice, Comments: Part of the Blackwatch/Night's Watch

Character Names and Ranks: Flag Officer James Willemstad, Commander Arthur Cuttingham
Ships in Possession and their Class: BAF|Cdr.A_Cuttingham (Templar, Challanger), BAF|A-HMS-Endeavour (Dunkirk)
Interest: Low
Skype Address: thatoneguy1776
Recommendations, Advice, Comments: More GRN vs BAF events. Especially cap events at that. I know I don't know much about higher up HC RP and stuff, but we need to have some story line events in terms of Leeds and Edinburgh. Like, we need to get the ball rolling on these wars. They're kinda stale right now to be honest. I'm sort of losing interest in this since we don't ever make progress in the wars we should be having. It feels like I trained for nothing, basically. I guess to answer your post Thunderer, I'd be glad to help out in making events and things happen.
Character Names and Ranks: Lieutenant Morgan Cox
Ships in Possession and their Class: BAF|Lt.Morgan.Cox (Templar) | BAF|Lt-Morgan.Cox (Challenger)
Activity: None
Skype Address: alexal971
Recommendations, Advice, Comments: More events would be good, but im busy irl atm so dunno if i could join them :p
Pages: 1 2