Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Bastilled: Pheonix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pheonix has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.6 Attacking without Roleplay. Players must be given reasonable time to react to hostilities.

Consequences: Bastilled

I was looking over an event near Manhattan when I saw your outcast battleships how up from behind the planet. Decided to tag along to see what were you up to, only to see you omniously follow some low-level around. When the liberty lawfuls ended up coming to remove you, however, you stayed silent and was more inclined to fly right up to Manhattan and kill some random person next to it, all the while not uttering a single word.

I decided to look into your written logs today thus far and found that judging from the amount of oorp chatter in local chat, you are not really aware of our server rules. Read them over and post here to get your ship back.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hi,

No i didnt talk my bad, but he clearly stated he was going to help
the navy and put himself infront of me, as can be seen here.
chat log

Regards
Any player is allowed to attack another in self defense. However, since he was standing still in front of the docking ring and hadn't fired a single shot, as unlike you they were roleplaying before engaging, he did nothing that would have allowed you to shoot them without any roleplay.
ok, ok, lesson learned.
Bastille is a sad and lonely place and certainly no place for an outcast.
I'll try and do better with my RP
I've set your ship back on Malta.