Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (EDIT)Recommend me more games for PSP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would choose the PSP, my preference being the better screen.
War of the Lions is sick, can't blame you there if you buy the PSP for that.

(It's just the original FFTactics ported. One of the most incredible games of all time though, in my opinion.)
FFTactics is what introduced me to the series, and even though I beat the game multiple times, I still enjoy playing it.
Im with the Final Fantasy Guys....
if you want RPGS + PUzzles go with the NDS
if you want Action/FPS/adventure go with PSP

although that isnt to say the NDS hasnt had some good games because these are some of the good ones:
Final Fantasy games
Metriod Prime: Hunters
Mario 64 DS
Mario Kart
Brain Training-type games
Zelda
GTA: Chinatown Wars (to be released soon)
Worms Open Warfare 2
Sim City DS (basically Sim City 2000 converted)
oh! and Resident Evil Deadly Silence (which is a complet remake of the original game with a new game mode where its all changed)

plus...there is a special card you can get for it which allows you to....you know....*cough*download games*cough*

did you know it is shockingly small how big (size wise) the games on the NDS are :O Final Fantasy IV for the NDS is only 100mb

cant say much about the PSP as i didnt have it for long and it was awhile ago
And Pokemon. Honestly.
The man has a point. If you like the kind of games Nintendo allows to be published for their systems, then go for the DS. If you prefer the more serious games, then the PSP is a better choice. In the end, it's your choice as to which one you'll get, so don't be bothered if someone says one thing and another person says something completely different.
PSP, period.

I managed to get my hands on mine three months before the release date. It hasn't left my sight since, has 4GB of music and demos on it and still looks brand new.

The screen is awesome. And don't buy one of those screen protectors. They do more damage than anything else. You can replace the face plate if it gets damaged. Or exchange the face plate for one with graphics on it...

UMD's are better than a block you insert.

PSP's are fast, and the games look stunning. You might want to buy yourself some of those small external speakers, as the ones built in aren't all that great.

You can customize the software behind the PSP, edit photo's to an extent listen to music and watch videos.

Why is there debate here?
My oh my, I guess PSP won it for me. The screen is really wonderfull and some of the title REALLY caught my eye, I won't dare to say that DS is bad in any way, but PSP won it for me.

13Cent: Hey, you serious about the screen protectors? I planned to buy them for sure...
No use, I've had my PSP for a year, yet no scratches or anything. My friend dropped his while going full-speed on his bike, yet it merely suffered a small scratch. They're built pretty tough.
Pages: 1 2 3 4