Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: And then boh...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-20-2017, 02:58 PM)Piombo65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2017, 08:20 PM)Piombo65 Wrote: [ -> ]Mah, it's useless to hide it thinking it was a simple thing that would be adjusted in few days or less. My in-game activity has heavily decreased due to many problems:
1) I suck
2) My will to log ingame is decreasing, maybe for other interests, maybe for RL stuff, maybe for boredom to go around alone without any interaction, someone interested about my stories and characters (Just 1 person PMed me about my LFG thread) or maybe for the 1) thing.
3) This damned problem is not resolving and it prevents me to play.

Sooo... boh, I don't know what to do in future...

Let's add the fact that I always must cross fingers to play at this game well and decently without fear that a fragile connection with fragile cables has the COINCIDENT idea to broke in moments where I MUST STAY connected, like a fight. I know that I suck so much in all but if the fate, everyone, God, all togheter say me that I'm not made to play at this game and that I should go to do something of more productive like making friends in the RL then so will be it. My in-game activity has heavily decreased again.

Ok ok ok. With this umpteenth disconnection during a possible fight and reconnection ONLY when it was all finished I confirm that I can't play here anymore at peace. So goodbye to all and it was good until it lasted!
No. Nobody will take my chars. They will die with me.
Piomail service may be completely terminated.