Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Catfight in Edinburgh: BAF vs GRN – 19:00 UTC on Saturday, March 18th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

TIME: 19:00 UTC on Saturday, March 18th
PLACE: Edinburgh, between Perth Station and Planet Glenn
IDs INVOLVED: BAF|, GRN|, Indies with respective ID's
GOAL FOR GRN: Defend Perth Station and defeat the filthy Bretonian force!
GOAL FOR BAF: Test the defenses of the Gauls in Edinburgh; defeat the slimy Frogs!

STORY:
Admiral Evyn Wildcat, in command of the Essex Fleet, upon hearing that Alice Marie had been made a Maréchalle (and word spreads slowly through Dublin because everyone speaks barely comprehensibly there), and having her reputation as a somewhat clumsy captain in mind, decided to thrust a claw into the Gallic defenses of Edinburgh, to check if they are still as firm. She marshals a large force consisting of only capital ships to conduct a lightning strike on the Gauls in Edinburgh. But Alice Marie catches wind of the plan, and assembles her own force of capital ships to counteract Wildcat's force.

Addition to standard server rules:

1. Both sides will gather in equal numbers before the event, or almost equal - with agreement from both sides.
2. Bretonians will gather at the Dublin JH, west of the focal point.
3. Gallics will gather at Perth Station and then move towards the focal point first.
4. Leaving battle to resupply/repair, or BASE HUGGING (and docking ofc) will be considered as death. NO CRUISING (You can cruise to the location of the fight, but not during the fight. This is because battleships don't have cd's).
5. In case you didn't read 4.: NO RUNNING TO RESUPLY (Wesker), NO BASE HUGGING, NO CRUISING (This is because battleships don't have cd's. However, you can cruise to the battle location). Try your best to fight till the last breath!
6. Cloaks are allowed.
7. Only listed players will be welcome. Indies are welcome as well. Only Cruisers, Battle cruisers, and Battleships allowed!

Camera ship: Welcome, Sombra Hookier. (I will be filming as well)

LISTS OF SHIPS

Bretonia side list:

Capital ships:
1. BAF|A-HMS-Endeavour, Dunkirk, ASimpleMan
2. HMS-Orion, Dunkirk, Clavius
3. BRF|HMS-Conclusive, Dunkirk, hubjump
4. HMS-Arcturus, Dunkirk, Victor Steiner
5. BAF|A-HMS-Matilda, Dunkirk, Unlucky_Soul
6. BRF|HMS-Caledonia, Dunkirk, Ghostazarashi
7. HMS-Fortitude, Dunkirk, K.Reddy
8. HMS-Victory, Dunkirk, Grimvarg
9. BAF|HMS-Elephant, Dunkirk, Gagadug.
10. HMS|Icarus-(D02), Crecy, KandySingular

Gallic side list:

Capital ships:
1. RNS-Argenteuil, Valor, Mr NPC
2. RNS-Meduse, Valor, OR RNS-Corsica, Obstinate, sasapinjic
3. RNS-Tonnant, Valor, Thunderer
4. RNS-Tours, Valor, Infamous
5. GRN|RNS-Mont.Blanc, Obstinate, Wesker
6. GRN|RNS-La.Rochelle, Obstinate, Jayce
7. RNS-Duelist, Obstinate, CPTMUTCHELL
8. RNS-Houilles, Obstinate, Neptune
9. GRN|RNS-Majestueuse, Obstinate, Omicega
10. RNS-Cantal, Obstinate, An'shur

***If spot shows up for GRN,
RNS-Stormrage, Valor, Operator
GRN|RNS-Montpellier, Valor, Swifty

READ THIS: BRETONIAN SHIPS WILL MEET IN DUBLIN BY THE JUMPHOLE 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS. GALLIC SHIPS WILL MEET AT PERTH STATION 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS. BOTH SIDES WILL MOVE TO THEIR RESPECTIVE LOCATIONS 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE FIGHT. THEN, ONCE BOTH SIDES HAVE ARRIVED, BLOW EACHOTHER TO BITS!

HAVE FUN GUYS/GIRLS! (Thank you Pepe, for gracing me with this beautiful event format (sun))
No Council?
I am going to take part in the event in my HMS-Beagle (Bretonia Battleship)
But I have some things to do at 18-19 days of marth. So, probably it is impossible for me to be in game when event. Add me. I will tell when everything will be clear.
Hence why this is under review. I will be making edits to the original post throughout the day.

As for Council, their battleships fight well, the Bretonian battleships fight well, but together, they don't. Kirk's can kite, and Redemptions charge, but together they can do neither.
(03-12-2017, 10:42 PM)Baron Snow Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to take part in the event in my HMS-Beagle (Bretonia Battleship)
But I have some things to do at 18-19 days of marth. So, probably it is impossible for me to be in game when event. Add me. I will tell when everything will be clear.

It is still under admiralty review. Once that is finished, I will add ya.
BUMP. also, BAF|A-HMS-Endeavour, Dunkirk class. Will assist Bretonia.
BAF|HMS-Sovereign, Dunkirk.
HMS-Orion, kirk
BRF|HMS-Conclusive, dunkirk,
HMS-Arcturus (Dunkirk).....................Maybe, I'm not sure I'll make it, but I'll see.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9