Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rhineland bomber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats makes this ship i have heard so much about, a bomber? like, what is it supposed to be bombing? planets?
The Rheinland Bomber has dual torpedo slots. Meaning the ability to launch dual torpedoes for more damage against CAP SHIPS. As another distingushing feature of a bomber, the RH Bomber has low manueverability, high armor, and a high generator rating. It'll take a bit for a BS to kill it, but most fighters should have easy pickings against it.

Unless, of course, the bomber pilot in question is a lot better than the fighter pilot in question.
It's also not the only bomber with dual torpedos, the taiidan one has too.

The kushan bomber only has one torpedo mount but is agile enough too kill off most fighters too.
with those comments i might run off and get one.

*runs off to buy one*
It's a pretty awesome ship. In the hands of a skilled pilot it can defeat both VHF and Capital ships. You can even defeat a LF, but that requires a really skilled pilot.
"You can even defeat a LF, but that requires a really skilled pilot."

thats not halph a understatment :P

really isnt the word i would have used but ok :P

nar its a good ship you can use it agains both fighters and caps and win if you good... but it will take some practice and personaly I sold it for CAP ships.... give me huge hull's anyday :P
How 'bout no hulls? XD
i think ill pass on that viris :P might make killing pritates a little hard....