Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DSLauncher Causing Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posting on behalf of someone.

Quote:My keyboard shortcuts and special keys don't work with FL. One day they were working just fine (so I'd use the music player buttons to change my music whilst playing Disco) but now they no longer work. My macro keys don't work either. I'm really not sure why this happened, but through experimentation, I discovered that if I run FL through the DSLauncher they don't work but if I launch the exe separately they do. Even in windowed mode, if I'm running FL through DSLauncher the buttons won't work.
Also, I can't get RadeonPro working with Freelancer when it's launched via DSLauncher. When it's launched independently RadeonPro, Macros, Keyboard shortcuts and other programs work
Bump with an update.

Quote:I've noticed dxtory actually 'works' in fullscreen when run through the launcher, but it can't achieve FPS above 60. The FPS counter appears, but once again, it can't go over 60.
1. the programs can't access the game because don't have elevated privileges
2. 60 fps is a default, anything more offers an advantage over others
3. why posting on behalf of someone else? is he banned or .. ?
(03-15-2017, 04:22 PM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]2. 60 fps is a default, anything more offers an advantage over others

Advantage, maybe, but, as long as it doesn't go over 150-155 fps areas, it's fine. Not having vsync on helps with recording.

Also, did they try running it with administrator privileges?
She has fixed her problems, she says thanks for the help.