Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: John Armada | From: Elena Voigt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---

[Image: xZfStmP.jpg]

Elena Voigt

Recipient:
John Armada

Topic:
Come on, think

Heyhey there Johnny,

yep, it's me, uhm. Wait, how did you call me again? Oh yes, "Flower of Rheinland", right? Hehe ... I like the name. Makes me blush every single time. You didn't aim for exactly that, did you?

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you the last evening was ... very nice. Good cuisine you chose I must say, oh my god, it tasted soo delicious. Next time, we go there again, okay? There's so much more for me to try.

You broke a record too by the way. Of all the men who tried it, you got me out of that dress in the least amount of time. Ten seconds, if I remember correctly. Impressive. You really wanted it, mh? Whatever, you're good if I might be so straight forward. As much as the dinner was delicious, the night topped it. I mean - what else could a girl hope for?

I thought, as you got all this damn paperwork to do, we could use this channel to stay in contact more. Like, I hear from you far too less for my likings, seriously. Also, I bet you could use some distraction while doing work, am I right? Looking at your PDA quickly and seeing your flower has talked to you again.

Enough from my side now. Just give me a pleasure and don't do any dumb stuff while I'm not at your side, alright?

See ya soon!

~Elena

---CLOSING TRANSMISSION---
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
Connection : Stable

John Armada

Recepient :
Elena Voigt

Subject :
Good times

Here's Johnny!

Heya Flower of Rheinland, nice to hear from you!
It wasn't actually my intention to make you blush, infact it was a nice term which would fit to you, a fitting nickname that came into my mind, all of the sudden, but likely has developed subconsciously. Anyways, I am glad you like the name, because that's what are you to me. Pretty and unique.

About the evening we spent together recently... it was indeed quite nice. Lovely company combined with some nice atmosphere and delicious food? Always a great idea and I'll gladly take you there again, any time.

Breaking a record you say? Well actually that makes me curiously wondering -how many- have tried and failed already?
No, you don't need to answer that. Yes, it was a joke!

The night was wonderful, I couldn't think of a better way to spend it, and of any other person I'd like to spend it again that way, however, all my deeds, all my words, weren't made and said to aim for this goal at all, not mainly, intentionally. Infact I just wanted to have a good time with you, keeping you company, enjoying your company, having fun, enjoying life, making you laugh and smile and distracting you from the stressful times. That was my main goal. It was just the cherry ontop of some delicious ice cream.

I'm glad I could fulfill everything you were hoping for, since my time with you already exceeded over my expectations of my life.
Also I'm sorry my job is keeping me so busy, making it harder to show up and get in touch with you more. Actually I'd really enjoy that more than getting shot, repairing my ship, shooting others and doing the paperwork. If you put a wage upon your bet, you'd sure win it now, because I really could use some destraction from the dull paperwork. Keeps me motivated to know you are thinking about me and to hear from you.

What...? Me and doing dumb stuff? You know me, I'm not the one looking for that, I'm just magnetic to it. It's looking for me!
I'll try to stay in one piece to be able to see you again, promised.

Hope to see you soon, until then, stay safe!

-John

***TRANSMISSION CLOSED***
Connection : Lost

Elena Voigt

Recipient:
John Armada

Topic:
Various

And hey again John!

Ah, that reference again, huh? As I told you, I love the movie, it's a great oldtimer. That is of course, as long as you don't come up with threatening me with an axe. Well, when I'm thinking about it ... what about watching it anytime soon? It's been too long since I've seen it the last time. Not that I'd be frightened of it anymore, but you know, it would fit and all. Actually, with awesome company, everything fits.

Also reminds me, I need to get a nickname for you as well. "Sheriff Armada" is kinda bland. Until I found something, I guess I'll go just with "sweetheart".

With the record, that was just a bad joke of mine. Only a few have tried so far, let's say it that way. But still, ten seconds are impressive.

You're of course right, the nights are just "the cherry ontop of some delicious ice cream", but sometimes it's the little something that makes things special, if you understand what I mean. After all, you said you wanted to recognize my temper in a more positive way. Otherwise, your company in itself is already enough to make me feel much, much better, and kinda special as well. It's relieving to hear you think the same about it, and didn't just act like a gentleman to get me into your bed.

Well then, I guess I'll have to distract you even more. Will be a pleasure to hinder you from doing too much stuff with the Admiral's daughter - being an "aficionado" does has its perks.

And stay in one piece, alright? Not like last time ... as Silverstone said, it was quite the wrong way round actually. Not that I complain about having to rescue a beloved one.

See ya soon!

~Elena

John Armada

Recepient :
Elena Voigt

Subject :
Nicknames among other things

Heya Elena,

usually I use this reference when I am about to assist my colleagues or generally someone in shooting others.
Actually the reference "Here's Johnny!" would be continued by "-With his friends Law and Justice!".

Anyways, I've actually never seen this movie, didn't have much spare time to do so, you know. Would be nice to watch this movie with you, definitely a good idea. At my place, wide screen, dimmed light or maybe only the screen's light, you sitting next to me, held by my right arm, with a big bowl of popcorn and a glass of soda, how does that sound?

Sweetheart is actually a nickname I can live with. Don't look for a fitting nickname too hard, it will cross your mind sooner or later, at the right time and the right place.

I am pretty sure many would have tried, but you are like a special reward, given only to the one who can fulfill all expectations and requirments, which happens to be me, luckily. Asfor the cherry on top, I definitely understand, yes and I'm glad to have seen the positive aspects of your temper. Something I really liked and would love to see more of. Being a gentleman is like breathing to me, it's automatic and something I simply am. If you ever see me being the opposite, the person probably has deserved it.

Well, I'm looking forward for more distractions and you pulling me away from my duty at desk! Actually I found a better term instead of "afficianda".
"Amorosa" or "amatrice" may be more fitting, I think?

I can promsie you to stay in one piece, but I can't promise you that my ships will. Military life is a tough life, you know? Haven't had yet the pleasure to be a prisoner of war yet, should I be, you are welcome to rescue me. Should I just float in a cozy escape pod, I'm more than happy to be saved by my beloved one.

See you soon!

-John

Elena Voigt

Recipient:
John Armada

Topic:
Hospital

Heyhey John!

I will answer to the rest of your reply as soon as I got time, I just wanted to send you this comm to notify you I might won't be able to show up in Liberty in the next days.

The thing is, I guess I should have rather promised you to stay in one piece. Ironically, I'm the one whose ship just got shot down. I'm pretty much OK I hope, thanks to Iona grabbing me up immediately, still I believe I'll have to stay under medical supervision for a few days.

You shouldn't ask any further questions. Don't visit me, unless you want to travel to the heart of the Omicrons. And even then, I doubt you'd like to dock where I am at the moment, as a high ranking Navy Officer. That should be enough of an answer where I am, I guess.

I hope to see ya soon again!

~Elena

John Armada

Recepient :
Elena Voigt

Subject :
Things in common

Hi Elena,

I received your message early today. Hospital stay huh? Get well soon!

Now we got another thing in common. I'm familiar with hopsital stays aswell.
Anyways. Given to the choice of your friends, and the task sof a mercenary group, I actually can already draw a picture of what might have happened in my mind.

Likely a job for or with a certain Princess, that didn't turn out so well either by our archenemy showing up, or a missunderstanding incident. Since you got a special friend in some...famously infamous "shady" ranks and your actual location somewhere deep in the heart of Omicron must determine, where exactly your are located.

These people are torn apart with different personal interests and opinions how to lead and proceed in their duty. Since the Nomad war they have broken apart, be careful when you deal with them, for they are not as noble as you think. There is a reason why they are determined as terrorists within Liberty.

Anyways, I won't ask any questions about what, where and who.
Also, as much as I'd love to visit you and hand over a "get well soon" gift-card, with a bouqet of flowers, I really doubt it would end good for me, going there, with noone to save my butt, as well as if the Liberty Navy found out, I'd sure face the military court, lose my job and end up in prison.

Get well soon and see you soon!

-John

Elena Voigt

Recipient:
John Armada

Topic:
Various

Hey John!

Before the funny stuff, I guess there's a need to apologize for my behaviour today. I acted selfishly, and me blaiming you for the trouble in Pennsylvania right now is probably the most ignorant thing I could have done, and did, unfortunately, and looking back, I'm extremely sorry for it.

Like, I was looking forward to talking with you again, chilling around Pennsyvania, and then this child came up and caught your attention for more than enough time. I guess I was just disappointed about it, and maybe even a bit jealous. But it's alright again.

Anyways, sweetheart, you definitely need to see this movie! It's brilliant, to say the least. And imagining you are sitting next to me just makes me looking forward even more. What about tomorrow or Thursday?

About my temper - well, you've seen it again today. This time sadly not the positive side of it, but I'm sure we can change that again anytime soon. I gonna try to get myself together, promised.

And by the way, I love the name "Amorosa". It sounds really nice and has an interesting touch.

Anyways, I really hope to see you in person soon again. There's still something I'd like to tell you, from face to face.

Stay safe!

~Elena

John Armada

Recepient :
Elena Voigt

Subject :
Bad News

Hey Elena...

actually, I expected even more scolding, so I am pleasantly surprised about the change of...tone? Anyways. I'm glad you calmed down, and I do understand the reasons for your behavior.

There was no need to be jealous or disappointed. All I did was to do my duty, trying to solve things with least violence and incidents, trying to do so as I wished I could focus my attention more on you. Whenever someone else, especially a criminal has my attention...then it is because I must do so... not enjoying giving them attention, not of free will. You, on the other hand, receive my full attention, because I want it, because you deserve it. It is hard to be the disciplined soldier and a good boyfriend at the same time. However, I am also sorry, I wish I would have moved off-duty.

Anyways...that little "relationship drama scene" in Pennsylvania, infront of my Admiral might have triggered what I am going to write next, or it was already planned earlier. The Navy has stationed me on a permanent expediatory assignment in Bretonia..for 6 months. I've no idea why exactly now, and not way earlier, or way later...but it means I cannot leave Bretonia, unfortunately. I'm at the direct frontline of the warzone, and things could happen any moment. A gaul raid, an invasion force... which means possible dangers and threats, every day.

I don't know what this will mean for us...if you can live with the thought and the fact that we will even see less of each other.... I wouldn't be angry with you if you decided to move on, but I'll try to fight for it and keep our relationship alive, no matter how. Maybe there's a chance to meet on Planet New London, if you'd like?

Amorosa is indeed nice...it means "beloved" or "lover", however I'd like to turn it into "Amore" someday soon, maybe when I am able to see your beautiful face again.

I hope to see you soon, my dear.

-John

Elena Voigt

Recipient:
John Armada

Topic:
Bretonia

Hi John!

Alright.

I might or might not needed to read your answer several times to believe what you just said, and it might or might not took me several hours to write this. But anyways, here's what I came up with.

Let's stay cool for the time being. I cannot believe the Admiral really wants you to be off to Bretonia for six whole months. You're one of the, if not the most capable officer in the 5th, at least in my opinion. I'm sure, as time goes by, they will find out again that you're highly needed in Liberty.

And please, don't say anything like that again. Do you really believe I'm thinking about moving on already, without a proper fight at least? If you really do, then I guess you'll find out about my unrelenting trait next. Trust me, I'm not going anywhere, and I'll stay at your side as long as this will take. It takes six months? Fine, let it take six months, I don't care a single bit - it's worth it after all. Maybe, in the course of the last weeks, I've found someone who I would like to live together with for a long time, and I won't let anybody in Sirius, may it be an Admiral or whoever, ruin it.

I hope this was enough of a "declaration of war" to show you I won't leave you. We will stand through this, believe me. We have to.

Anyways, I'm already on my way to Bretonia. It actually has quite a positive side effect, I'll be able to get in contact with some other organizations which could prove to be good employers for us. Also, I will meet you wherever you want, but I'd suggest a nicer place than New London. You know, bad weather and all. What about Planet Cambridge instead? On the other hand, as long as I can see you in person again, I don't care at which place.

Once again, sorry for the drama yesterday.

Stay safe!

~Elena

Southhampton Shipyard, New London, Bretonia

John Armada

Recepient :
Elena Voigt

Subject :
Various

Hello Beauty!

We will see how much I'm needed in Liberty. I am a decent fighter pilot, but by no means, I am an Ace. When I was in coma for three months and in rehabilitation care for two more months, I lost some of my fighting skill, which makes me doubt if I will ever become as good as I usd to be. I'm on duty often, but not always on active duty. However, when I am on active duty, I usually do my job and catch criminals, which someone else will have to do by now,

My intention when I said "I wouldn't be angry with you if you decided to move on", was to leave you a choice, to not keep you for me while you might feel unhappy and pressured to stay for my sake, in case you wanted to do something else.
Anyways, forget this as the new circumstances have already determined our both's future, together. Even without the new situation I am pretty sure you'd have decided to stay and keep fighting for our relationship. It is not a "declaration of war", more a "declaration of love", as love is war.

Actually my feelings and thoughts about the big surprise you revealed to me, are still mixed up. It would be hard to find a word for this, but it is a cocktail of confusion, happyness, a slight breeze of fear and even a little upset. Lifechanging things happening so fast, hitting me on my unprepared side, usually have that effect.

Especially when it is about or with a beautiful woman I happened to date a few times and only know one and a half month, I didn't expect it to happen so early. However, given my feelings for you, and my wish to spend my future with you, I had it planned anyways, just a little later. Maybe not exactly when I am at the warzone in Bretonia, but my job will always keep me somewhere dangerous. Just one thing, should you ever plan something that affects us both, please speak to me, before doing so, okay?

Also, I hope the situation of your friend will become better. Don't worry, if you have to turn your attention at your friend and go help her, I won't be angry with you. She is important to you after all.

I hope to see you soon, my love

-John

PS.: I can't hold you off, but I would welcome it if you avoided dangerous jobs, situations and areas, if you didn't already. While I wasn't worried about you yet, I recently started to worry slightly, at times.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5