Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Deactivating Level requirements in Vanilla SP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys..

Does someone know, how to disable the level requirements for weapons and ships in the SP Campaign? Or at least how change your own player level? Cause I'd like to fly ships with higher level requirements in the Campaign.. (For example the Wraith)..
hit enter and type cash +900000000

or something like that
Funny..
This doesn't change anything, cause first you don't have any type of console in Vanilla and second, even with an "console" plugin it doesn't change the level, only your money.
Eh, scratch that. You're talking about vanilla
You're all misunderstanding what he wants. He means vanilla FL. Not a Disco installation in Singleplayer.

Edit: Ninja
oh, vanilla was in the title and not the OP, didn't see it as it cut off, and you mentioned the wraith since that was a disco thing.

no need to be a rood dood jeesh.

your best bet is to edit the ini files to reduce the ship value.

(03-16-2017, 01:57 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]oh, vanilla was in the title and not the OP, didn't see it as it cut off, and you mentioned the wraith since that was a disco thing.

no need to be a rood dood jeesh.

your best bet is to edit the ini files to reduce the ship value.

Oh sorry, but I forgot the Vanilla name for this ship.. I mean this wraith-like shippie..

So now the question... Where to edit this damn price for the ships..

And why scratch that? There must be anything in the in I files, which defines the required level for buying a shippie...
You need to look in market_ships.ini and market_misc.ini to change level requirements. The first number is the level. For the Valkyrie in market_ships:

Code:
[BaseGood]
base = Rh02_02_base
marketgood = re_package, 22, -1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1

Change to

[BaseGood]
base = Rh02_02_base
marketgood = re_package, 0, -1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1
(03-16-2017, 02:06 PM)Xalrok Wrote: [ -> ]You need to look in market_ships.ini and market_misc.ini to change level requirements. The first number is the level. For the Valkyrie in market_ships:

Code:
[BaseGood]
base = Rh02_02_base
marketgood = re_package, 22, -1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1

Change to

[BaseGood]
base = Rh02_02_base
marketgood = re_package, 0, -1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1

Thank you, Xalrok Smile

May I ask you another question?
Is there a list or something, what names do this bases in the ini have? I mean... For example what base is Ku01_01 and so on... Or for fighters.. Cause I would like to edit a few fighter things in the shiparch, but I don't know, which fighter ID is (for example) the patriot...
FLStat lists almost everything including bases, equipment and stats and gives you their internal names as well.
Pages: 1 2