Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Departure Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day gentlemen and ladies,

I want to wish all of you the very best. My ride with Disco was a true roller coaster. So many ups and downs. So many friends and "enemies". So many roleplay and PvP encounters. So many achievements and hardships. I cannot deny that my addiction to Disco has made negative impact on my life, but on the other had it was a platform to improve my English beyond what lessons can provide. It also made me realise what kind of person I was but most importantly what kind of person I want to be which I think is the most important life lesson this wicked place can provide. I want to apologise to anyone who I have wronged verbally on the forums or via my actions in game. It was never my intention to cause grief. I set out to play the villain Sirius needs but I may have stepped too much in the role and overextended it to forums. I also want to thank all of you. To those that interacted with me during my years here, cheers! To those that wrote roleplay pieces I had the pleasure to read, cheers! To those that kept this place alive, cheers! To those that kept probating and banning me, you can go ban yourselves, mates ( Big Grin ). Love you all nonetheless.

Goodbye and remember, this is just a game so have fun and be considerate to one another.
No idea who you are. Bye though, take care.
Enjoy life
Apology accepted! (sun)

Take care and enjoy a life of less drama. ;3
Equipment vendors... Mmmhmmm... I guess that's the right place... Can I haz ur stuff?

Speaking serious, take care and good luck with real life.