Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Malcolm.Haynes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Malcolm.Haynes has been sanctioned for:

Quote:<Rules broken>3.5 Threatening with sanctions

Consequences: Standard 50 million fine from the ship that was renamed from Malcom.Hayes

Please try to avoid anything linked to the threat of a sanction.

Apologies between removing the fine and posting this, RL intervened last night.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
No worries mate, like I said in the pm, I was just confused. Anyway, yeah, I got it. I actually went and read the rule clarification for the specific rule after I talked to the other person involved in game. You can imagine the surprise on my face :p. Char was renamed to fit with the roleplay here btw, sorry for the confusion. xD

It was about time I got sanctioned though, it's been 11 years Big Grin. Lesson learned, hopefully the other guy remembers what I told him as well.