Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: "Butt Cloaking"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(03-18-2017, 02:14 AM)hubjump Wrote: [ -> ]"make cloak disruptors cheaper" This would ruin cloaks for everyone, Why spend 500mil on an item that you cant even have fun with or use since you get disrupted

Why spend 500 mil on a cloak when the average rate is 350?

The point remains, it's not the device that causes problems but the people who aren't paying attention to their surroundings.
just make cloak disruptors a little less annoying to make, you literally need something repped to gallia/or at least green to IMG too - to get some of the key components.
I'm against making Cloak Distruptors more accessible and cheaper, because if you want to counter something pretty expensive and time consuming in production - you should counter it with item of similiar value. That always was my argument in discussion if CD should be at all able to cease cloak charge. It's silly to counter cloak with item that doesn't even cost 700k.

As for butt cloaking, if you really want it to make sanctionable or limit it in other way - I would like to remind you that's a valid tactic from logical standpoint. Otherwise if butt cloaking is invalid, then we should look over something that is known as ganking as well, completely overpowering the ganked player. No, I'm not saying about sitting nearby Planet Manhattan - I'm speaking about situation when you are already involved into fight against one-two players but four other joins the party with bigger ships.
(03-18-2017, 03:37 AM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]just make cloak disruptors a little less annoying to make, you literally need something repped to gallia/or at least green to IMG too - to get some of the key components.

That is why you hire someone like me!

(or make a freelance trader with a rep that lets you go everywhere)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6