Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Geoffacake Holiday Notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will be away between the 18th-28th in Jacksonville Florida, U.S. for a well needed holiday rest, I'll be visiting my BF and trying to get away from both college and work. I probably won't be around on the forums as much and definitely not in-game.

BDM:
Don't you dare try to throw any defections, infections or traitorous acts while i'm gone, also don't give into the corporations. My foot can still reach over to kick your ass because I'm the Direktor, and have Direktor powers.

NC-:
Keep the Catania loaded and supplied will you? I don't like seeing our beloved cryo-orgasms being blown up because someone didn't supply Oranos with enough bolts and screws.

Disco:
Stay in one piece yes?
inb4 you get denied entry to USA and I laugh my ass off
o7 The Inspektorat will keep an eye or 3 on everyone and thing (cough all those damn infectees cough) within the Buro and Rheinland while you're gone.
Have a nice trip Geoff. Tongue
mah negro JACKSONVILLE? i know it well. make sure you stay the hell away from the water with them flesh eating bacterias out and about.
Jealous af.

You're meant to do leaving notices several days before, not on the day you're getting on the plane!

Quick, time to steal all the BDM's things.
Just landed in Atlanta, next flight is in an hour to get into Jacksonville.
I aware that the immigration was gonna call me out as a Chinese hacker and take me to the Orange tangerine himself. Whatever...

Anyhow got a few things planned, first off is DIDNEY WOOORD.
My face is dehydrated as hell and ended up looking like emperor Palpatine's head, I've drank so much fluids that my blood is now Orange oasis.
Guess who's returning to UK soil.

Good time in the US, quite a bit of it was going out shooting. And a day at Disney + "personal stuff"

Setting off soon, so here's a few holiday pics...

AK 7.62 WITH A PAINFUL WIRE STOCK (hit group on the bottom left) and got me riled up to try something cambered with a .357 sig. Mr Gunshop-man let me try his personal glock 32, also my first pistol I shot (hit group in the middle)

I can see why America likes their guns
[Image: EPIxHt2h.jpg]

Little Rheinland Germany at Disney world
[Image: V2iWYsPh.jpg]
(03-27-2017, 05:20 PM)Geoffacake Wrote: [ -> ]Little Rheinland Germany at Disney world
[Image: V2iWYsPh.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20150914193829]
Where is your vape?
Pages: 1 2