Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Money sink
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi fellows

Weird. I know. Sadly all my vessels and money got deleted. Hadn't had a PC for a while. I am searching for a person willingly likes to invest money into some project to help and also to open some more RP interaction between factions.
A few hours of Discovery and you already have your first 5ker back. ;3
Sorry about that , Well , As Sombra said , Few hours in discovery and you should be good.
However , if you think i can help with something specific , Let me know .
Will be glad to help.
Thanks for responses. Sure, but I don't look for someone financing a vessel or me. It's rather for a very very expensive project that is in preperation right now.
Give us more details?
It's a project about doing an expedition which may require a construction of a gate inRP and very much interfactional contracting.
(03-18-2017, 05:43 PM)Crypto Wrote: [ -> ]Hi fellows

Weird. I know. Sadly all my vessels and money got deleted. Hadn't had a PC for a while. I am searching for a person willingly likes to invest money into some project to help and also to open some more RP interaction between factions.

If you're gone for 6 months of activity with any ship(s), they're unrecoverable.

However, if you throw me a pm, i could help you out ingame if i can find a suitable time to get on.
I came back to find all my vessels deleted too. However my ALG 5ker was standing strong, good enough for me Big Grin
(03-20-2017, 08:32 AM)Crypto Wrote: [ -> ]It's a project about doing an expedition which may require a construction of a gate inRP and very much interfactional contracting.

If you need to contract someone but you don't have any money, contract the Sirius Postal Service. I'll do it for free (though obviously mention a credit amount in whatever comm you wanna send)
To be honest, instead of asking for donations ooRP, make a good write-up that could convince people to invest in your project inRP. From how it looks right now, it could just be the typical "I have total ambitious plans and need someone to invest!" thing.

Aside from that, a billion credits can be traded in three days of powertrading.