Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Biography: Exe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Personal Biography

Suject Adrian Schatten

Born on Planet Harris in Tau-31 as son of a rheinlandish family 25 Years ago, i was growing up under hard and poor conditions. My father was a simple Arbeiter from Rheinland, he was an abandoned Unioner who was fleeing with my mother 26 years ago to Harris from the Rheinland Federal Police and the bad conditions on Planet New Berlin. In my childhood i`ve learned with my few friends on Harris the importance of teamwork and togetherness wich makes you stronger than you are alone. I`ve finished my school education with good marks and were in my preparations to leave Tau-31 to move to Rheinland to join the Marinenachrichtendienst, because i was always well known for my skill on spaceships and that would be exactly my thing. Before my departure, my dad telled me another time about his past at the Unioners and why the actual Rheinland government is wrong. He was a convinced nationalist of Rheinland with the wish to return Rheinland back into its old Roots and to prevent it from foreign influence. His stories about the Unioners always have left a deep impressed mark in my mind. My goals in Rheinland before my departure were to be one of its best warship pilots and to find out the mystery about these glorious Unioners... 5 Years after my departure, I`ve became one of Rheinlands bests Gunboat and Cruiser aces. My main ship was my old but well thrusted Oder, a heavy Rheinland Gunboat i`ve learned to handle after an old friend of my father i've met on the Oder shipyard has sold it to me. After alot of training, I was able to take out with it even the heaviest Battlecruisers. That was a sensation any agent of the Marinenachrichtendienst was jealous at. They`ve given me the name "Basilisk" , same as the mythological snakeshaped creature wich kills his enemy in a slow and painful way.... Some day i was patrolling in front of planet New Berlin and wanted to send a Zoner Colony ship out of Rheinland space, a big and glorious fleet of the Unioners appeared to defeat this foreign threat of Rheinland. I had the pleasure to watch the actions of these "Ghosts" , i had a little conversation with them and i`ve noticed that i`ve shared the same ideology than the Unioners. They told me that they will have a look on me, and in the same speed and mysterious way they`ve appeared, they were gone. My dad were right about the Unioners..... And i want to continue his old career. I am here to serve the TRUE Rheinland again.... Hello, dear and glorious Arbeitergemeinschaft!