Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Official Faction Feedback Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Good day, everyone.

We have come to the conclusion that now, especially with activity tracker requirements gone, faction feedback threads are going to be mandatory for all official groups. Feedback threads are also required for factions that have applied for officialdom and must be either put up during the officialdom request process or have the feedback link in their writeup point to the creation request thread for feedback.

The changes have been made to the faction creation roles and retroactively applies to all current official factions.
Faction feedback threads will be moderated and closed only on the behest of the moderation/admin teams. If an argument breaks out, it will be dealt with directly by the involved parties and the administration team.

Have a pleasant week.
I don't know how I feel about this. People don't really seem to use the feedback threads properly, or optionally not even following guidelines if there are any posted in the OP.

Even so, people are more interested in posting hate than positivity.
dont know, most people tend to write to feedback only when they bad experiences with a faction.... :/. would be better to be a try-out before its become a "mandatory" thing. i don't wanna put oil on the fire but feel like its only going to increase hate!
Meh.

One can complain but it seems it is up to the leader if they want to reply or not.

Yay my feedback thread. How i've missed you.
not
(03-22-2017, 06:51 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Meh.

One can complain but it seems it is up to the leader if they want to reply or not.

not

Quote:Official Factions Rights & Responsibilities

All rules and regulations concerning faction creation procedure and home system claiming are listed in Faction Creation Rules thread. If an official player faction has only 1-2 active members, its status is changed to suspended. Suspended faction has 4 weeks to regain lost numbers, otherwise its existence comes to an end. Administrators also reserve the right to limit recruiting for certain official player factions for a certain period of time to keep server factions balanced. All official factions must have a public feedback thread in this section. Feedback must be responded to and dealt with accordingly, with or without the involvement of the administration team.
oh I see.
even if someone makes a troll account to do it.
(03-22-2017, 06:56 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2017, 06:51 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Meh.

not

Quote:Official Factions Rights & Responsibilities

All rules and regulations concerning faction creation procedure and home system claiming are listed in Faction Creation Rules thread. If an official player faction has only 1-2 active members, its status is changed to suspended. Suspended faction has 4 weeks to regain lost numbers, otherwise its existence comes to an end. Administrators also reserve the right to limit recruiting for certain official player factions for a certain period of time to keep server factions balanced. All official factions must have a public feedback thread in this section. Feedback must be responded to and dealt with accordingly, with or without the involvement of the administration team.

Well that settles that, good going Admin Team, have a good one!
i'll be awaiting being responded to
I mean, I absolutely understand why you think this is a good idea, given that people now have to put effort into their behavior or they will be repeatedly confronted with posts in their feedback threads. On the other hand, if I was a faction leader, I would have stepped down with this, as I believe Feedback Threads are the worst thing of the horrible ooRP parts of this forum.

On the other hand, it is almost always the same bunch of people that either complains about other factions while not being any better. I don't know how to feel about it. I wouldn't want to be confronted with that all the time.

Then again, not being a dick is fairly easy. (sun)
I just want to give a reminder from the Moderation Team that feedback should be conducted in a CIVIL manner, should a person(s) deliberately post materials that will lead to worse arguments than in parliament/congress the Team will take action against the offender(s). So please, keep it civil and don't be a troll. ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5