Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira Innovations - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been working on updating and introducing an interesting corporate career with ranks, bonuses and assignments. So after few months of drafting, thinking and writing, I came up with the following pieces: Ranks and missions

I would like to hear some feedback on this. You can leave it here, PM or Skype me, either way is very welcome.
(01-15-2018, 06:54 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]I have been working on updating and introducing an interesting corporate career with ranks, bonuses and assignments. So after few months of drafting, thinking and writing, I came up with the following pieces: Ranks and missions

I would like to hear some feedback on this. You can leave it here, PM or Skype me, either way is very welcome.

These are good. Nice incentives with the rank, and a varied spread of missions that encourage non-standard interactions.
I have no problem with someone being bad in english, or misinterpretating things. But it annoys me if someone, Ageira~Maxwell to be exactly, sits god knows how many klicks above plane, outside off the map waiting until we log out because he got scared as he saw us logging in. I hope such interactions aren't common. Not even asking what he is doing in O-52. Just tell him how he should handle such situations in the future. This wasn't a interaction that made fun, I hope next time it will be.

Ps: His rp was sometimes cunfusing but good.
SCEC|S-"Hydra"
Good, tell me now.
While already fighting a LABC and a fighter with one single CAU 6 Hellhound
Yours kindly Ageira~Mossberg drops in
says:
'alright we're here'
then engages
Good I can deal with with such
Mossberg starts dying, starts running to WP
Then a non-IFF Orca starts silent engaging me
A FL that wasnt even hired and was ignored by LN starts CDing me
I end up dying after 1 and a half hour almost of continous fighting
You better discipline Mossberg

For short tell me why has Mossberg dropped only one line and engaged me while already being engaged by a LABC and a snub, while I was on a simple boat
Our member was consulted and it does seem like engagement onto ongoing battle was too swift and perhaps with too little verbal roleplay. Our member will be asked to provide more substantial roleplay prior to attacking hostiles.

As to why our member assisted other lawful characters already in battle? It seems like they were lacking in skill and was in trouble, so it seemed like intuitive roleplay to provide support in order to destroy hostile ship.

As for what non-Ageira~ ships did or didn't do, that is not in our power to change so you might want to take it up with them personally or via rule violation report to prevent them from breaking rules in the future.

Thank you for your feedback.
Should I try and bring this back?
You can try to.
Count me in if you attempt to revive it
Pages: 1 2