Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira Innovations - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Ageira Innovations Feedback

Please leave any feedback you might have for our faction.

[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
I'm a big fan of your work on Ageira and Planetform, Casualty. Keep up the good work, you put very much effort and detail in what you do! It's a pleasure to RP with you. Smile
Hi Ageira, i've just found this and i've looked through the images there and I see quiet a few really nice transmission bar designs, logos and so on, I was wondering who created these for you as I am looking for someone for me to suggest to a corporation faction that is trying to get active again.
thank you, I really appreciate this. Will try to keep up.

I don't really know who's the author of the artwork for Ageira. It was created long before I joined the faction, and unfortunately I don't know for sure who's the author. I will try to find out and will let you know.
cheers, I hope you will find out, I been informed it could be Snak3, but as far as I was aware he no longer plays, I am be wrong. But could you possibly ask him if he is still a member of Ageira. Again this is not for me specifically but for a faction that has been stuck in the dust, and the dust was building until recently. The information page is out dated and needs updating, the images are gone so we are in need of new pictures also. I'm just helping a friend out.
(03-24-2017, 02:07 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ageira, i've just found this and i've looked through the images there and I see quiet a few really nice transmission bar designs, logos and so on, I was wondering who created these for you as I am looking for someone for me to suggest to a corporation faction that is trying to get active again.

Well. The person who is responsible for the artwork as far as i know is and unfortunatly he vanished years ago. I hope this answers your question
(03-24-2017, 04:31 PM)Morosz Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2017, 02:07 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ageira, i've just found this and i've looked through the images there and I see quiet a few really nice transmission bar designs, logos and so on, I was wondering who created these for you as I am looking for someone for me to suggest to a corporation faction that is trying to get active again.

Well. The person who is responsible for the artwork as far as i know is and unfortunatly he vanished years ago. I hope this answers your question

Yes, thank you , it has answered the question, will have to find a new creator for a few images. Thanks again.

No, it's not . It's actually made by someone in LH as far as i know.
Actually LH Professor.
I do really enjoy reading your RP on the forums. Probably the most quality corporate RP at the moment, keep it up.
(06-22-2017, 09:46 PM)Sici Wrote: [ -> ]I do really enjoy reading your RP on the forums. Probably the most quality corporate RP at the moment, keep it up.

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving standards of our RP. Nice to see it is appreciated by community members.
Pages: 1 2