Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Issues with the FLAM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GoodDay community,

there have had a really wierd issue occured with my FLAM.

All the accounts listed got deleted and when trying to add my accounts manually.... nothing. It wont add anything.
Reinstalled FLAM... still the same issue.

FL itself works: I can LogIn the game in the last account I was online.

Any suggestions or solutions?

Regards.
I don't know if it makes a difference but i always import from file
template is:

DB Version: 101
Account 01 Name
Account 01 Code
Account 01 Signature
<COMENTARIO>
Account 01 Comment
</COMENTARIO>
Account 02 Name
Account 02 Code
Account 02 Signature
<COMENTARIO>
Account 02 Comment
</COMENTARIO>

write with notepad save as a .ADF
FAM click on Accounts and import from file

And don't forget to email yourself the .ADF file, that way you never loose the accounts
Well, tried that.

Adding an .adf file brings the same error
So, the issue is still not solved.

Anyone more?
//BUMP

Noone any more ideas?

Here is an update: FLAM sounds a windows 'plong' error sound when starting and when I hit the ADD-function (manually import account and .ADF-file import)

Also, the one working account in which I can LogIn online and play FL wont be added to the FLAM, even it is still there and works.

PLEASE community, there must be some genius like people who can fix that. There are 3 accounts not playable, which are really those ones, Iam playing FL for.

Best Regards to all.
//BUMP
//bump.

Okay comrades, I reinstalled Freelancer, the FLMM and the FAM, all the same.
This FAM wont start working again.

When FL started for the first time this run I entered a other ID as the one I was able to play; As I could also LogIn there, that means, the accounts are still there and nothing happened to them.

So its definitly the FAM which wont work.

As me and as it seems all others also havent any idea, I now just need to know one thing:

How to create shortcuts from my FL.exe which directly logIn an account on Discovery server, so I dont need to use the FAM ??
Anyone?, please let me know.

Regards.

//EDIT:
Issue solved. A superior Kudos to the tentacle Leader.