Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ageira Innovations || From: Forlorn Hope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
|▫|▫|▫|▫| Incoming Transmission |▫|▫|▫|▫|

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: MEDIUM

[Image: nniFuSh.png]

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Trenton Outpost
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: Ageira Innovations
  • »»» Issue: Advanced Security Droid and Tachyon Rifles

To whom it may concern,

I'd like to inquire about some products of yours that I found while browsing the neural net. The first of which being the Security Droid attached below. Does Ageira still produce this model? If so, would it be possible for me to find out more about its capabilities.
We may have need of a capable and reliable force of combatants at some point in the future, given Forlorn Hopes work as mercenaries. To this end, I would like to inquire not only about the aforementioned droids, but also about this product of yours.
Both products seem high quality and functional, and might be exactly what my organization may need in the future. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

|▫|▫|▫|▫| Terminating Transmission |▫|▫|▫|▫|

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

[Image: GIG91MM.png]

To: Nick Stenn

Greetings, Mr. Stenn. Ageira indeed is the major player in products for personal and private security and you did no mistake contacting us. Both products you are interested in are available for purchase, for sure. However, before making any offerings, I would like to better understand the nature of your group, your agenda and potential needs. The fact that your HQ resides on a Police base is a good sign, but mercenary companies have reputation, so to speak. So I want to better understand what we are dealing with.

I would ask you to provide a brief summary about your organization and let me know the amount of our products you are going to order and for which purpose specifically. Then we could discuss pricing, logistics and such.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

Mr Anderson,

A wise and understandable decision. I would be glad to provide more information about the Forlorn Hope to you. We are, as you noted, a mercenary group, that operates out of Liberty and deeper into the Sirius sector periodically. We've worked extensively with the Liberty Navy, interdicting Outcast capital ships and providing fire support in several cases. Further, we've recently signed onto the USI bounty board. Our Agenda is governed by the code set forth in our charter here and as such is subject to change. At the moment we are expanding on our capabilities as a group.

Which leads me to explain our needs for the two products in question. We're currently expanding our facilities as an organization, as well as our boarding and land combat capabilities. To this end we wish to acquire 800 of the Security droids, and 1000 units of the Enforcer-3 rifle. We will be assigning 400 of these droids as station security, and the other 400 to our carrier ship for use in ground operations. We believe that this will provide us the edge we need to be utterly capable both on land and in space. I hope this clears up any questions you have.

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

Thank you for explanation. It seems that you have a reputation to build yet. I see potential in your group and will keep an eye on you.

So far, my questions are answered and I'm ready to make an offer.

The Droids you're looking for will cost you 12,000 credits per unit, to the total of 9.600,000 credits. If you want Ageira to deliver them to some specific place, let me know and I will estimate the transportation expenses.

Enforcer-3 guns are sold for 250 credits per unit on Detroit Munitions station, just one lane away from your headquarters at Trenton Outpost. If you require delivery to some other place, please, specify the destination to get a quote.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

Mr Anderson,

Not only do we find your offer acceptable, but fair as well. We'll pay the 9.600,000 credits as soon as you direct us to the correct account. As for where we want the droids, we can either come fetch them from you personally, or we can arrange for our outpost in the Coronado system to allow the delivering ship to dock. Should you decide that delivering them to the outpost is preferable, please let us know the Transponder ID of the ship, so that we may clear it for docking. The outpost is Glendalough Orbital, in sector F5 of the Coronado system.

In addition, should you require Forlorn Hope's services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope to hear from you soon

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

Wire the money to AgeiraBank. Regarding delivery, transportation of those goods to Coronado will cost additional 600,000 credits. I cannot tell which ship is going to make delivery and suggest that you open docking access to all Ageira~ vessels for the time being. I will update you in this channel upon successful delivery.

Speaking about your services. I actually have something that I need to deliver to some distant corner of Sirius, far beyond standard routes of Ageira transports. This is in fact another load of droids of different model to be delivered from Ageira storage on Planet Los Angeles to Planet Gran Canaria in Omega-49. I need 4000 units of the Robotics Hardware to be delivered. I'm ready to pay you 4,000,000 credits for completion of this task with manifests of pickup and delivery.

Let me know if you are interested in this offer.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

Mr Anderson,

I've just made the payment, in addition to opening docking to all Ageira ships as well. About the other matter, you can count on us to handle the delivery. Just let us know when its ready for pick up and we'll get it done.

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

The storage facility in question already has the whole required amount of cargo bundled and ready for pick up. Please proceed with the delivery at your earliest convenience. I will also need your account credentials to wire the payment.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations

Please be informed that our vessel Ageira~Feynman delivered the cargo to your order today to Glendalough Orbital station.

824-04-04 7:17 Light Arms (1000), Robotics Hardware (800) to Glendalogh Orbital.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
Pages: 1 2