Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: sutinga - what is the issue with it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im wondering what can be said that is poor about the ship. Why isn't it used more?
It's a bigger Guardian.
(03-24-2017, 03:46 PM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]It's a bigger Guardian.

so it has the same stats as guardian but bigger?
Would that be the only flaw that it has? Its size?

How much can this be in a disadvantage and where is there for me to use as my advantage?
It used to be hilariously broken because people forgot to add a shield bubble to it. That made it seem balanced with rather poor stats for its size.

It has since been given a proper bubble, but its stats weren't revised. I really dislike the model so I always tried to convince people to make a new model, and then the stats would be modified accordingly.

The same can be said of the Sunrider, tbh.
(03-24-2017, 03:49 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2017, 03:46 PM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]It's a bigger Guardian.

so it has the same stats as guardian but bigger?
Would that be the only flaw that it has? Its size?

How much can this be in a disadvantage and where is there for me to use as my advantage?

Did you just assume the Guardian was bad?
BigGuardian is just an Avenger.

I think it's just the turn rate and the shape/size. With Medium VHF stats, it shares the Guardian's main attribute that it's rather slim head on but if you turn it's like turning a Moray. You show a giant target to your enemies. Found out that turning got me shot more than jousting in it.
(03-24-2017, 03:53 PM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]I really dislike the model so I always tried to convince people to make a new model, and then the stats would be modified accordingly.

Doesn't fit the Renzu line as it is and yeah, I do think it needs a new model. But who will make it a new model? I know we can't bug Swallow to make more cool things (I think Swallow has had too many models for the next two years).
If you don't mind waiting an undetermined length of time, I could try making a model for it.
(03-24-2017, 03:53 PM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]It used to be hilariously broken because people forgot to add a shield bubble to it. That made it seem balanced with rather poor stats for its size.

It has since been given a proper bubble, but its stats weren't revised. I really dislike the model so I always tried to convince people to make a new model, and then the stats would be modified accordingly.

so since you dislike the model , it isn't ballanced?
Im confused . Am I wrong?
He simply means the model is hard to balance. Nothing to do with personal taste...
That's actually not what I said. I think the model is poor quality and doesn't fit the line. Therefore, under the assumption of it getting a remodel, I postponed changing the ship's stats.

I could still give it a few buffs here and there but I'd be worried people would actually fly the ship)))
Pages: 1 2