Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Media: Dublin Massacre | 824-03-24 | Corsairs vs Bretonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Corsair Mighty Battlegroup enters Dublin at 32:03
Encounter begins at 35:30
Hall talks 44:36
Battle starts at 50:55
Capital fight starts at 52:55
Sokol goes down at 1:03:45
Camera rejoins at 1:19:06

Unfortunately, this recording includes two hours of the Corsair teamspeak channel. Kudos however to them, as the atmosphere in that channel was during that entire time very harmonic and funny. Like, not a single guy with tourette syndrome like in other channels.

I sadly fucked up the capital fight - one of my mortar groups was reset and my Battleship Missiles didn't launch most of the time. So that battle wasn't much for the looks, as I panicked. ._.

It was a very cool encounter though. Shelco is 13. Kudos to all participants! Smile

WHY DID THE AGAMEMNON HAVE NANO-BOTS? ;3
Nice Video, it showed me that I failed at some points with my LF.
You killed Hub in a 3vs1 (former 4vs1) in a Light Fighter. If anything, you failed in sanity.
(03-25-2017, 08:59 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]WHY DID THE AGAMEMNON HAVE NANO-BOTS? ;3

It explains how often poor dude can find a time to fly actually. Last time he logged was before BS update changes. Kudos to Joseph. *bows*

Kudos to all other pilots too, both Sombras (one that panicked like a women and the other one that was calm and cool) and all the Foxgloves we had there (bunch of hairy halfblind products of unnatural privacy moments habits).

Nice video indeed. Camera ship was obviously ready before el battle, which I consider very charming.
People were only calm because it was really within their upper hand. Having to deal with swarms of badly-shaped ships is really annoying. The fight was okay-ish but, would have been nicer if the fight was balanced or that the other side was spoken to, but hey - we tried in the end. Also, it's nice to see some people really don't change despite a shift of position in the community. Really.

On another note, the Unreal music sounds really weird, is it some sort of remix?

music_bretonia_battle.wav is the original Save me from Unreal Tournament 99. There is also a so called G-Remix of that sountrack, but I use the original. I believe however both sountracks are used in the original game.

music_bretonia_danger.wav is the original Enigma

music_bretonia_space.wav however is a faster version of Skyward Fire

I stick with it, though. I know other group TS channels that were showing their shiny eloquence even when winning. I do also remember the Kyushu event TS. ;3
Cool vidya ))