Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ageira | From: Kusari State Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 4bVf8w3.png]

[Image: 7gLT11MGOww.jpg] Konbanwa, Ageira! Today, 25.03.824
Before I begin, I would like to make a short introduction about recent events, because of them I have to write this. As you know, our "alliance" with Gallia was torn. To be honest, I can not say that I'm very upset by this. It was a dark time for Kusari. We couldn't choose where to buy weapons. We were forced to support Gallia in wars. But finally it's over. After the incident in Kyushu, our hands became free. But future of Kusari is even darker than the past! Attacks from the pilots of Alliance of Farmers, Blood Dragons and other criminal groups become more frequent, moreover, our arsenal is obsolete. To improve the situation, I decided to make an order for Ageira. We want to buy weapons for our landtroops.
Junsa-bucho Akeno Mori
Glory to Kusari.

Additional Files

End of transmission...
[Image: GIG91MM.png]

To: Akeno Mori, Kusari State Police

Greetings, Mori-san. Although I deeply share your concerns about the state of law enforcement in Kusari as of now, I cannot say I am sorry about the alliance with Gallia. We all know that this aggressive force cannot be trusted and they respect any agreements only as long as they win something of it.

Regarding your request, I support your desire to arm your officers with the best technology available in Sirius. You choice reveals your foresight and prudence. We will gladly deliver the armaments and munitions to the location of your choice. However, transport expenses will depend on the destination of the cargo. So please let me know where you want it so I could offer you a fair price.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

[Image: 7gLT11MGOww.jpg] Konbanwa, Ageira! Today, 26.03.824
Thanks for the quick response! First of all, most of the weapons we need to bring to regular service on the planet New Tokyo. The level of crime there is now greatly increased, so we must do the best that we can. Deliver there 25,000 units of rifles. However, we can't forget about the training camp at the Osumi station. Deliver there another 5000 units.
Be careful on the route! The activity of the Farmers Alliance has increased. If possible, we will accompany you, but we can not guarantee permanent convoys. But now... Name your price, Anderson-san.

Junsa-bucho Akeno Mori
Glory to Kusari.

Additional Files

End of transmission...

So far the delivery route seems to be pretty straightforward. Here is the detailed pricing for the two deliveries:

25,000 units to New Tokyo:
Purchase price: 250 credits/unit
Delivery fee: 500 credits/unit
Insurance: 50 credits/unit
Total: 800 credits/unit
Sum: 20,000,000 credits

5,000 units to Hiroshima:
Purchase price: 250 credits/unit
Delivery fee: 600 credits/unit
Insurance: 50 credits/unit
Total: 900 credits/unit
Sum: 4,500,000 credits

Therefore, the whole cost of the contract will be 24,500,000 credits. Should you accept this terms, we will commence deliveries immediately and report to this channel. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations

[Image: 7gLT11MGOww.jpg] Konbanwa, Ageira! Today, 31.03.824
Forgive us for taking so long in answering your letter. We had serious problems and we simply could not answer, however, now the situation has improved. Many traders do not miss the opportunity to earn loans for the sale of military goods, you know. Now, closer to our contract... Your conditions absolutely suit us. We can send half the amount as a prepayment, if you want so. In addition, it would be desirable if you could personally arrive on the planet New Tokyo. We should discuss some details about further cooperation and some aspects of the present.
Junsa-bucho Akeno Mori
Glory to Kusari.

End of transmission...

I'm glad you find our terms acceptable. Deliveries to this order will begin immediately and will be reported in this channel. No advance payment is necessary since the reputation of Kusari Police is irreproachable. I'm ready to provide you a special credit line for purchasing our products, if you wish.

Regarding personal visit, it would be an honor. I will sort out my schedule for the next week and let you know what date and time work for me.

Looking forward to meet you in person.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
Delivered to day to osumi station 3960 pc rifles

Delivered to day to osumi station 1140 pc rifles

Totally 5'000 pcs

----------------------------------

delivered to New Tokio 2820 pcs rifles
[Image: PwXa3pA.png]

Flight log: Alan Pace, Ageira~Mach

Today I delivered 7500 rifles to Planet New Tokyo.

824-04-03 19:29 Light arms
824-04-03 18:51 Light arms

best regards,
Alan Pace, Ageira Innovations

Flight log: Oskar Black, The-Balvaig

Today I delivered 17,500 rifles to Planet New Tokyo.

824-04-03 19:29 Light arms
824-04-03 20:51 Light arms
824-04-03 21:20 Light arms
824-04-03 21:59 Light arms

best regards,
Oskar Black, Ageira Innovations

Here are the missing manifests for delivery of 5,000 units of Enforcer-3 rifles to Osumi station. This, I believe, should close your current order.

824-04-01 7:11 Light Arms

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
Pages: 1 2