Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Discovery Community,
After being in love with this game for many years, and some MP experience on other servers, I gave this mod a go.
And holy moly you guys delivered, big respect and a thank you to everyone somehow involved in making this mod happen!

Anyway, I'm kinda new to this whole roleplay thing so excuse me for hick-ups now and then.

Anyway anyway:
Flimbus Nimbus is the latest in the Nimbus Family to explore Sirius and tries so by freelancing the crap out of it.
Currently he tries to rule out his negative relationships with the unlawful factions (or most of them at least) and to become the okayest trader out there!

Hope to see you in space,
Take care! Flimbus Out
Have fun and take care! Smile
You'll fit right in. Welcome!
Hi. Good luck. Don't come to Omicron Alpha.

Jk.

Have funz mate !
(03-27-2017, 12:58 AM)Flimbus Nimbus Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Discovery Community,
After being in love with this game for many years, and some MP experience on other servers, I gave this mod a go.
And holy moly you guys delivered, big respect and a thank you to everyone somehow involved in making this mod happen!

Anyway, I'm kinda new to this whole roleplay thing so excuse me for hick-ups now and then.

Anyway anyway:
Flimbus Nimbus is the latest in the Nimbus Family to explore Sirius and tries so by freelancing the crap out of it.
Currently he tries to rule out his negative relationships with the unlawful factions (or most of them at least) and to become the okayest trader out there!

Hope to see you in space,
Take care! Flimbus Out

Hello there! Friendly neighbourhood Unioner, checkin' in!

Hope you have a great time out there! Always fun to see more people around.
Prepare for cyber.
Welcome welcome Big Grin