Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LH~ | From: Minami Mi, GC|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wa8n80h.png]

Kon'nichiwa my dearest friends and allies.

I come to you today with a little request. I am unsure if you already heard about it but there is apparently a huge demand of the Kusari Naval Forces for military equipment. We stumbled upon a Freelancer who managed to steal quite some of the sealed cargo containers, he was friendly enough to share ten of them with us but we have a problem now.
Our attempts to break them open likely won't succeed as their security measures seem to be atleast on the same level as Ageira's newest measures.
Knowing that your levels in terms of hacking skills are much higher than the available ones here on Morioka I was wondering if you had a free helping hand on Leiden or elsewhere? I am pretty sure you aren't less curious about the possible variety of warfare materials we could find in there and if possible even copy for our own needs.

I hope we will hear from you soon.
O genkide, my friends.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]
[-- Reminder: You have (1) unread message --]

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Grubozaboyschikov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Formal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Miss Mi, how sweet to have the pleasure of hearing from you. I am sure you remember me, do you?

Your retrieval of these containers is very interesting, dear.You seem quite the intelligent girl to be looking towards the Lane Hackers for help opening these containers. You're in luck. I just so happen know a thing or two...

As far as we are aware, Ageira holds the highest security measures aside from the Lane Hackers in Sirius. That being the case, I'm always interested in cracking their latest pathetic attempts to secure their cargo they value so highly. It's even a bit pathetic of them as well that seemingly half of their security itself is their claim that the cargo will explode if opened improperly. While this may be the case, hardly anyone ever tries, so you can see how effective this is for them. They count on their rumors to do the work for them.

If this is anything like the Ageira cargo containers or similar, they should be relatively simple to crack open, though perhaps a little fiddling would be necessary. I suppose if there is something of real value inside, the security measures implemented will show and reflect that. The Lane Hackers are as interested as you are about what is inside and we would be delighted to accept the offer to share the secrets within these containers with you.

The cargo can be delivered to Leiden to have it start being analysed.

Perhaps, though, I can ask you for a little something in return. A small favor...

...closing.back.box.records...saved...

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

Kon'nichiwa, Grubozaboyschikov-san.

There is no way I could forget about you, not after the last time we spoke. It's nice to see you doing all fine but let's get back to the important business related things, hai?

What you said about Ageira is actually nothing new, using rumors to prevent people from doing stuff is and will always remain effective, the majority is naive enough to believe all those rumors.
We are glad to hear that our dearest friends share our interest, we can get the containers to Leiden at any time but I will take myself the right not to wait for your reply before getting the Hachiman they are stored on to Leiden. Luckily enough Morioka is not far away.

You want a small favor from me? That's something I really do not mind, depending on the favor itself for sure. I am curious what you want..

Hopefully we hear from each other soon.
O genkide, my friend.

Hey again, Grubozaboyschikov-san.

After a few heavier patrols through the Keiun Cloud we moved the Hachiman to Leiden and the containers are ready to be transfered to one of your storage assets. Hopefully we can get this done quickly, our Gunboats usually never stay out of active service for long.

O genkide, my friend.