Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My Sudden Disappearance from Skype
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've just come back home to find my skype account has been deleted/removed. Apparently an old email I closed down, despite no longer being linked to the skype account, was still linked and has scrubbed the lot. I'm currently trying to get the account back so in the meantime if you need me, fire me a forum PM.
Update - Microsoft are utter idiots so my previous account has been completely deleted so if folks could re add me, my new account is dgc-Croft@outlook.com (yes, skype no longer allows you to chose nicknames) it would be much appreciated.
Huh, that sucks balls. Well, idk who you are buddy, but if you want I'll add you. XD
skype is doing some stupid crap lately what the hell

[Image: hnWy9PD.png]

rip I can't even sign in anymore
Discord is looking more and more attractive to completely switch to every passing day. -_-
jokes on you, i'll never get discord because it's still and always will be trash
(03-29-2017, 07:42 PM)Tabris Wrote: [ -> ]Discord is looking more and more attractive to completely switch to every passing day. -_-

No.
been using discord for over two years now its fails less then skype.

ANBD AND it doesn't have ads
It's more the account management system than skype itself that caused this mess, though you can prevent ads on skype by blocking an IP in your internet options.

At least its one way of purging old contacts, if not a tad excessive.
Pages: 1 2