Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Confederation of Freeports: Meeting to discuss who will lead.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: big_thumb_7bf187c84ff57fdd6264d327bce4a5b8.jpg]

Upon the surface of Gran Canaria stands the city of Las Palmas the central hub of trade and defaqto capital of the planet. Within the main districts stands the Canaria Trade Centre, or CTC for short. Within its walls Freelancer traders and companies alike can congregate using its vast facilities including its stock markets conference rooms training facilities and office's. it is within this structure the meeting between the members of the Confederation of Freeports meet to discuss the need of a new Leader

[Image: 8cdf52ca9229de9594b0d085d6e82c82.jpg]

Inside the CTC's main meeting room
Entering as the apparent first CoF member, Jerard Voncloud the representative of Omicron Supply Industries had taken the time to ensure security had been heightened and prepared for the meeting, a mixture of local police and OSI security were stationed in and around the GTC. Voncloud taking a seat to the side of the table was adorned in his usual gear it wasn't possible to look any less professional without trying but he wasn't one for ceremony. As he sits he places a tablet onto the table and awaits the other delegates, pouring himself some water as he does.
"Dear will you stop messing with your suit?"

The sound of a bit of discourse came from the woman's partner as they made their way down the calm hallways towards the proposed meeting, his hands tugging about at the length unable to cover his right bionic arm before a slight tear sounded out. "By Eris I thought this suit would fi.." He didn't get to finish as a hand reached over and batted his hand away from the other arm, shaking her head a bit before reaching up to pinch his chin. "Hun.. Stop.. You'll be fine.. They may not even pick you alright?.. Either way you'll do well."

Brettonias let out a heavy sigh as he looked back at her, giving a slight nod as he stopped fidgeting with his suit and they continued up to the conference room doors. He stood there for a few moments and looked at the entry for a moment, looking back to his wife Vixen as she gave him a gentle nod. With a deep gruff, Brettonias reached up and pushed the doors open, entering with Vixen behind him as a sudden electronic creak came from behind them to reveal his personal hoverdroid. "Ah there you are Naoko.. Come on lets get to work...
Seemingly lost, James passed the guards at the entry, his eyes in full wander. Refocusing at the few who had already arrived, he spoke quietly, "Greetings, I'd have expected more would have been here by now. I was lost for hours." With a graceful movement, the Doctor doffed his cloak, revealing his cane and cybernetic limbs. He moved with ease to a seat, hanging his cloak on the back of it, and sat down.

"How many more are we expecting?" He asked, as he pulled away his mask that revealed a worn, but eager face. As he realized his informality, he spoke quickly, "My apologies, I am Doctor James Erzie, acting CEO of Ingenuus; at least for now." He looked inquisitively at the others, hoping to not come off too strong as his new position challenged his humility.
deleted
Another man entered, the patches on his slightly off orange uniform indicated he was from Freeport 9, one of the more militarized Freeports due to its contested position between the Corsairs and the Outcasts. He looked slightly unhappy and ruffled, as if he had been in a very active argument not moments ago.

"Von, what the hell is this 'no guns in the building' rule. For Eris' sake we met with the Gallic's and even they let me keep my blaster"

He stopped speaking for a moment and looked around, noting who was present, "At least I'm not late"
The large, muscular, burly man stepped in through the airlock. His Australian style campaign hat, a chaw of tobacco in his mouth and wearing a leather jacket from his old military unit.
This was Blaine Chara, newly appointed administrator of Freeport 6. He figured he should show for this meeting to put some faces with names.
Freeport 6 was in a state of disarray and rebuilding and the death of it's previous administrator. For Blaine, this was a chance to at least get some help in the process.