Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question about Slaves on Pittsburgh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the iRP explanation for Pittsburgh selling slaves?
Slavery.
Not actually, Shelco. Slaves are sold on Pittsburgh because a lot of the people living on Pittsburgh are really poor. They are tricked into the position where they're sold to slavers, maybe because they say they'll bring them away from the Boron mines, but rather, they end up on their way to Malta or Durban to work as slaves.
Planet Pittsburgh,Deep Space Engineering,New York,3520,no,0,-1.00,li01_02_base,commodity_refugees
Try here for our inrp reasoning about it.

To us, they are not slaves but more like unemployable persons from the influx of refugees from Leeds.

Dock masters sometimes get bribed and send innocent lives onto slaver's ships rather than outgoing ships destined for paid work elsewhere.

United Hope Foundation
(04-04-2017, 04:28 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]Not actually, Shelco. Slaves are sold on Pittsburgh because a lot of the people living on Pittsburgh are really poor. They are tricked into the position where they're sold to slavers, maybe because they say they'll bring them away from the Boron mines, but rather, they end up on their way to Malta or Durban to work as slaves.

I was not really serious but I guess I am just not funny, thank you for education though. Sad
(04-04-2017, 04:28 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]Not actually, Shelco. Slaves are sold on Pittsburgh because a lot of the people living on Pittsburgh are really poor. They are tricked into the position where they're sold to slavers, maybe because they say they'll bring them away from the Boron mines, but rather, they end up on their way to Malta or Durban to work as slaves.

Thats if they are lucky. Otherwise, they end up on Cryer Atka Research Station in Sigma-17. Where, believe it or not, Human Organs are sold and where Stabiline is being tested.
Perhaps we can work something out....