Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: %&!#! Vista
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have not played freelancer in about 3 months. Basically is because Vista does not run with it. I have used all the tweaks, and came up with no way for it to work. Here are my questions.

1: The FL Population. Hows it holding up? Is their less players now?

2: Is their any freelancer and Vista Discovered updates on how to get it to work?

That's all, just seeing if i can play. And don't ask me to get XP cause it sucks with the programs i have.
Vista tutorial thread is here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9310
Asides from that try dual booting with XP if all else fails
it rubs the lotion on the skin it puts it in the basket
I have vista, and I can run Fl fine.
The tutorial that Kindred has the link for should do it.

The one thing that came good from having to reformat my vista pc is that things that didnt work well before suddenly do !! ie Notebook would always give me large letters with what looked like eyelashes on them, believe it or not, but after the reformat it works fine. Many small things like that have worked better after the reformat for some reason. Dunno why!!!
' Wrote:I have vista, and I can run Fl fine.
Same here.
same here
update your vista with all the resent updates

sometimes the anti-virus is the problem
' Wrote:I have not played freelancer in about 3 months. Basically is because Vista does not run with it. I have used all the tweaks, and came up with no way for it to work. Here are my questions.

1: The FL Population. Hows it holding up? Is their less players now?

2: Is their any freelancer and Vista Discovered updates on how to get it to work?

That's all, just seeing if i can play. And don't ask me to get XP cause it sucks with the programs i have.

' Wrote:Vista tutorial thread is here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9310
Asides from that try dual booting with XP if all else fails
it rubs the lotion on the skin it puts it in the basket

As Kindred had posted, There is a Tutorial for Getting Freelancer to operate with Vista.
And, The population has I do believe decreased do to Today's Latest Video Games.
But, Discovery is still strong running at least 160+/- 10 Here or there... Daily
Yea, vista works fine for FL, dustin wrote that tutorial after I made him fix mine:P Vista is still a sheite platform, and are you reading this blunty? SHEITE.:P
I have vista ultimate sp1 fl works fine without any fixing...
Pages: 1 2